Confused and lost.....

Hey all. Just recently married in July and live across the country from my wife because of my job. I was at home the other day and found some pics of my wife, when she was younger, having sex and doing other things to some guy. Shes been married twice and it looks like the pics were from around the time of her first marriage. I guess I'm confused on why she would keep these pics, even thru the 2nd marriage and now me. I'm confused on whether to confront her about them or just let them fall thru. Also, I just got off the phone with her today and I had mentioned that a old co-worker had landed a job and told me that she knew I'd be heading home and said that the company was also in my homestate and she would get me a person of contact. My wife got really agitated on the phone and sounded jealous. Just not sure what to do since this is my first time being married. Another thing....she told me her first cheated on her alot and the 2nd was really possessive. Not sure if that has something to do with it. She says we don't need to see a counselor since she already knows the problem that we don't live together right now, but she knew we wouldn't be until this coming may when I'm done with this temp job. Help...lost. Thanks everyone :(

Girlinterrupted

I wouldn't worry about the pictures, I my self have kept pictures from past relationships. I have all kinds of pic's, some of us kissing, and one of my X naked. I keep them because this is my past and regardless of the future the past will never change. To me those pic's represent memories and I wouldn't get rid of them for anyone. I recently broke up w/ my X, he cheated and had a child w/ someone else and I considered lately getting rid of all evidence of him but then I told my self that I'm not going to erase my past b/c of him. I hate him now, he means nothing to be but I keep the pic's cuase they are a part of me, who I am and what bring me here today. So again don't worry about the pictures.