Wife is leaving after alot has went on.

Ime new here, but I have to get some input into my current situation.

I have been with this woman for 10 years, we have been happily married for 7 years. I have 2 children and she has 2 children from another marriage. Well without getting too far into this........

I have stuck with her through thick and thin, literally. She had what one may say not the best reputation around when I met her. I still fell in love with her, and her 2 kids. Well 6 months after meeting she went to jail for something she did a few years earlier. I stood by her for her entire 6 month sentence. Since then I have been through alot with her. Lies, untruths about alot of stuff. And finally I have found out that she has been committing internet fraud in my name. Further I found e-mails from her to her boyfriend........ Discussing the plans to pin it on me....

Well heart boken I went to my attorney who is also a very good friend.... well he suggested we talk to the police wich I reluctantly did, well they were supposed to take some time and investigate to find out who she was talking with and so on, well they didnt and 5 weeks ago 2 days after I talked to them they confronted her. Well she left me. Ya see she blamed me for the seperation ??????????

At any rate within days we started talking, she forst denied it, then slowly she started opening up and admitting it. Well she has signed statements admitting what she has done, and also did a video tape. Well I figured I would for her kids, and also due to her telling me............pleading with me how much she loves me, go ahead and help as much as I could.

Well here we are 5 weeks later. I have spent every waking minute litereally trying to clean all of this up, and last eve we talked and she told me that she has found a place and that she wanted a divorce. Further she informed me that she has a boyfriend named Dan....................................... and that the reason she wanted to seperate was that she needed to "Breathe" and also "have space" and have her "freedom" well I am totally devastated......... I literally am just in shock.

I dont know any of youk but from what I have read you all seem to care and offer good advice......

What should I do. One part of me tells me to move on down the road, and let her lie in the bed she has made, and another part of me is confused as to whats happening.

Help.

2SidestoStories

I've just got to say first and foremost that my heart just goes out to you and all of the children involved in this chaos. It never ceases to amaze me how much insanity there can be in the world!

I definitely believe you know in your heart what you must do. It is just so sad that you've been so very taken advantage of. Definitely absolutely positively hire a very competent attorney and absolutely get yourself and the children out of this situation. From what you have described, this lady is full of deceit, and will do whatever she can to make this as easy on herself as she can, which apparently means taking you for everything she can (whatever's left, even!)

I'm sorry for your pain, and I wish you the best.

VASH THE STAMPEDE

I would have to fully agree with 2side.

I known it's hard but you must move forward,your kid need you.

Make sure you get a print out of your Credit Report and look through your hard drive for possible link they used for committing this INTERNET fraud,because you IP is very traceable .