Can I sue my soon to be ex wife and her uncle for putting me through torture???

I live in Chicago and have been going though this divorce for over a year. We have 1 child(5) who lives with my wife and I moved away about 6 month ago due to the fighting.

My wife's Uncle who is rich and has been supporting and financing my wife and her lawyer since I filled. She is making this a nightmare for myself and my lawyer I'm broke and sick, my doctor told me I'm having Panic Attacks daily and put me on Zoloft. CAN I SUE my wife and her Uncle for putting me through this?

No. Your wife has filed for a divorce. The effect it has on you is not their fault. That's life. Divorces can be very nasty and if one has money for a good attorney and the other doesn't, the nastiness sort of comes from the stronger side. Relax and handle things as best you can. There's not a lot you can do about this and there's no point to let your health be affected so seriously. No matter what happens, you can start a new life for yourself and find somebody who's not nearly the bitch you married. And be sure they don't have rich relatives.