my husband wants a divorce, I don't, I still very much love him

My husband announced to me 1 month ago from yesterday that he wants a divorce. I am still totally in shock. I think there has been 2 days in the past month that I have not cried. Even after all that he's said and done to me, I still want us to be a couple. The person who I have been talking to for the past month is not the same man that I met, fell in love with and married. I don't know who this "new" person is at all.

Has anyone had any experience with a book called "Stop Your Divorce" by Homer McDonald. I haven't downloaded it yet, but the info. I got from the website makes a lot of sense.

i don't really know to say, except i'm so sorry. please feel free to vent and emote, sweety.

it's sometimes a good idea to focus on what you will do next, resolutions are often powerful, let us know.

did he say why? is it the mid life thing? affair? does he have a reason?

what i did, would probably depend on why he wants it,unless i wanted out to.

i think i know the book your talking about and it tells you to just go along with it for a while,and maybe he will change his mind. also to not argue about anything just let him do what he wants. thats what i got out of it anyway.

I am sorry for your pain.. I know exactly how you feel..

Did you tell your husband that you do not want a divorce? Have you tryed marriage counseling? How long have you been married?

Did he move out or does he still live with you?