Painted in a corner

SlevinKalebra

Before anything is said yes I am making plans to meet a lawyer.

Separated from my wife two months ago. Two weeks ago, she moved her second husband "scott" back in with her. This was the same pattern as when her and scott broke up, only I was in her shoes. She is a very pathetic individual and this does not surprise me in the least. Scott and her broke up because he had a quirky habit of getting drunk, blacking out, and beating her. Now he lives with my daughter and I am not comfortable, obviously, with the arrangement. If you haven't read the posts on her son I found a journal he wrote which read "I will never innapropriately touch my sister." To which Social Services was contacted and non to my shock they did nothing. Then two weeks ago when she came home to me she was extremely irritated from her laborial apex all the way down. Her mother claimed it was because I did not wipe her well three days ago. Another question here, is a rash that high in the genetalia area even possible from lack of wiping?

The house is dangerous and unstable and litigation seems to be my only course of action, but to have a child removed especially from the mother I am 99.9% positive there has to be a history of broken bones or obvious and severe sexual abuse. Which I will not wait for.

I am concerned about the financial issue of hiring a lawyer. I am already 50k in the hole, working two jobs, and going to school. I don't even know where to find the money for this.