How to get my rightful custody to my child

I have a super lousy husband who had loads of debts ( amt of $100k )

jobless, walked out of his job because he tinks he had no motivation to work as his pay mainly deducts his debts to his boss.

Loves to gamble. Owe alot people money.

Have not been working for 3 months. Tried doing some distribution business bad dumps all the orders to me to handle with supplier while he deals with buyer.

Quarrel abt it day & night and finally he wants a divorce.

Very complicated, his freaking mobile line is under my name and i hv been paying it for months. Hoseholds i pay. 3 children welfare i pay.

I have a 9 to 6 job mon to fri. Moonlight on my own blogshop & "help out" his distribution order which he thinks is my responsible.

very egoistic, thinks too highly of himself. August my dad passed on. he thought the CPF $$ normaniee is me. how ever if turn out to be my dad ex-wife. He plotted for me to take charge of the $$ and send her monthly allowance till $$ used up but this women secretly when back to CPF request transfer the $$ to her own acct in Indonesia. we paid for her air tix to fly down SG. Now she gotten the $$ she MIA.

Now this useless husband of mine blames me for not able to get the money to help him clear debts.

FYI we are almost alway indebts ever since our 1st child arrvial. We have 3 kids. youngest barely 1 yr old. he nv gave me a wedding nor wedding photo shoot & not even a tea ceremony.

Now he refuse to give me the chidren custody. telling me his parents have the right to the children. What shld i do if he do not allow me to see my child.

We have yet to file divorce but going to. I do not mind a share custody somehow his mum is a good caregiver. but i cannot stand it when he says i have no rights over my kids.