Do I let it go?

Me and my wife have been married for 7 years(sepertated 1 1/2 yrs). During that period we have been thru alot. I have a trust issue with her due to her cheating on me several times. I have 2 step kids(11 and 9) and 2 we had together (6 and 2). I'm in the Navy and that alone makes it harder. We recently moved to Norfolk Va from Maryland. It's been a year since we moved but in that time frame she has lost her best friend and mother and has been in a car accident(Durango was totaled). To get to the point, since she is from Maryland and with all that has happened she likes to run home like twice a month(w/ the kids). When she is home(here with me) she acts depress all the time but when she gets home she parties all night. She wears stuff that I would not approve off and lastweek she was caught in I-HOP with 2 guys and her cousin.

• Author

To clear something, we were seperated during the middle of our marriage and got back to gether. I have taken in her kids and do alot for all of them. It's just that thr trust issues cuases me to have attitudes towards her. We have had counseling but that did not do anything for us. She parties too much and just needs to be seen all the time in tight clothing. The feeling of going thru a seperation and divorce is hard on me because I want a Family and when I look into my kids eyes it makes my tear because of the pain I have to go thru to keep them together. She is not a bad mother but not the kind of wife that she should be!

i would think you should not be with her......but make sure you take care of the kids and let them know you both love them. in this situation, i think the kids should come first, and then you. but dont be with a woman that cant even be faithful to you.