separation and dating

I am considering divorcing my wife. We have been separated for two months now and she is living in another country.

I still love her, but we have not been intimate for over 5 yrs. now.

Recently I have met and have developed a crush with a co-worker. I literally cannot stop thinking about her.

DO you think it is OK for me to date her even though Iam still legally married? Thanks for any advice

I think that it's not wrong! HOWEVER, If it's difficult to deal with your feeling, it's not such a good idea to meet to email her or something like this. Because my ex broke up with me 3 months ago,but we love each other. At least he likes alot me now, and we had dinner twice, so i understand your feeling.

I just wanna say that don't regret!!

Virginia Lady

How does a man go so long without being intimate with his wife? In my opinion, it is okay for you to date someone else. If I didn't have sex with my husband for a few weeks I would start to wonder. Your wife cannot possibly expect you to stay true to her under these conditions. It doesn't sound like you have much of a marriage at all. It doesn't even sound like you two have a relationship.

Date and feel how it feels to be loved again. You must be a special man to wait five years. Maybe someone else will show you how special you are. Your wife doesn't seem concerned with this if she is in another country and hasn't had sex with you in five years.