Stressful and Painful

Okay,

So, I've been dating a Girl for about 8 months now, and our relationship was alright, until about 5 months in, when she decided to finally break it to me that she used to be the town bicycle where she came from.

I was shocked and appalled because of all the lies she had told me about where she came from and what she was about, but eventually I forgave her and we moved on saying that she is now a different person and I have nothing to worry about.

At this point, I had figured out a few things, she was a compulsive liar, she was a gold-digger (she had admitted to it in her past but had i had supposedly "changed her ways" mind you she was living with me from day one.)

At that last note I have known this girl since JR. high and we had always been good friends, It had started out as her moving in for help and things escalated from there.

So, my unreliable heart fell into love with this girl, and now it seems she is playing the ballpark with me. Our relationship has been on the rocks for about the past month and today she just moved out into my sisters house. I'm very confused in all of this because the whole time she was leaving she was talking about how she would like it if I consistently talked to her, to help her along with the process of thinking. We were not broken up but were taking a break to grow independence.

So, she moved out in the middle of the day today, and me being who I am I initiated contact like she asked, the conversation went on for around an hour (via text) and suddenly she stopped replying until 11pm tonight. Well I asked what the fuss of that was about and she told me she was at work. Ironic. She just lost her job about a week ago.

Then tonight we were talking and another houdini act happened. I know my babbling is going to seem repetitive but thats because it is.

I just need to know, do ya'll think this braud is worth it or should I just cut my losses?

I'm tired of the rollercoaster of emotions its tearing up my social life with my friends and family. I miss the way my old life was, but I feel almost like its too late to go back.

PLZ HELP!!!

P.S.

I'm thinking that I should just initiate NC myself, because I am starting to believe she is having me keep contact and choosing to contact me whenever she feels proper just to make sure i'm still "on the leash" as it could be put.

Helpful replies would be greatly appreciated.

• Author
i think she returned to her bicycle ways. time to move on.

Ah, and today she hit me up and she was at the bar sitting with two different guys, 8months and a day later she is gone.

Makes me wonder why i had to be a romantic of a man, its ridiculous, i mean these are the time I wish I was one of the jerk a**holes who was down with the jump then run.

I just get too involved into peoples live's, she took me for what I had, used all I had then dipset. I shoulda seen it comin. haha.

just be glad she showed her true colors this early in the relationship. at the least, you learned something.

Yep better than finding out after marriage and kids...........

Can't turn a hoe into a house wife

so let a hoe be a hoe