Problems with ex husband

My ex husband is being a major pain recently. Just for history divorced for 1 year, seperated for 1 year previous to divorce. So basically we have been over for 2 years legally. Previous to that we fought the last year so it was on and off then. He cheated on me with serveral people. I know of 3 but heard there was more..Basically we have 2 kids so we have to have some interaction. He is fine for a while and then falls off the tracks. He wants to know if there is a chance for us to get back, he begs and crys and when that does not work he yell screams and threatens me. It always happens when his personal life is not to his liking, problems with girlfriend, he has dated the same woman since we divorced and told me he cheats on her, nice! This has gone on too long. I have gotten my lawyer involved and threaten a restraining order as he has threaten me in the past and been violent. I do not hate him. I hate no one...I just don't want to deal with him more than the kids. I wonder if he will ever just get it and move on, after 2 years its getting real old...I think he still is amazed we are divorced and I think he is still amazed he got caught cheating...Any thoughts or similar situations, advice. I am so tired of all this, just want it to stop..........

get you lawyer onto him. Threaten him with a restaining order. He sounds a narsassical person that you oh so dont need hasstling you.

You have been so strong over this its time to put the final nail in the coffin. Document every activity and conversation you have to have with him. Tape as much as you can. try to get him to communicate thro e.mail as much as you can and archieve it. every bit of evidence is essential to get an order.

Open a big can of whoop ass girl!!

xx