I'm a noob :-(

XxXwhittersXxX

I dont ever know where to start. I got married at an extremely young age 17 to be exact. We wanted to get married, and be together before he left for Iraq.

And after 5 years he tells me that I don't make him happy. He just keeps telling me to leave and he don't want me. I have 2 little boys by this man. Tonight he left mad, and said he was going down the street and he just never came back.

I have been trying to make it work with him, but I think he is one of those people that will just never be happy.

I am just so heart broken that he is treating me this way. I have always been there for him when no one else was. I was the one that waited faithfully for him to get back from Iraq.

I feel like I am a good wife. He works second shift and don't get off till midnight and I stay up and cook for him for when he gets home. I take care of our 2 boys all day. I clean all day (thats hard especially after my little 3 year old tornado). I am a house wife and I know that I am suppose to do these things.

He never has anything nice to say to me, but when it comes to other women he is just the nicest person you could meet. I just don't understand how he could do this to me and our boys. He just throws the "D" word at me all the time. I'm 100% sure he wants one.

He gets mad at me if I try to wake him up for work, but if I let him over sleep he still gets mad. And he sleeps for about 14 hours a night. He never sees the boys cause he don't want to wake up. He will get up if there is something he wants to do.

And I know I probably have not been the perfect wife, but I am trying. He just keeps telling he how much he hates me and don't wan't to be with me. I tell him that I want to be with him and make it work, he just tells me to leave him the "f" alone and shut the "f" up.

I'll be crying or upset and he just leaves telling me to shut up that he don't want to hear it. I guess he has already checked out, and i'm still trying to make it work.

I'm sorry if i'm just kind of just going on and on, but i'm don't know what to do or who to talk to.

Thank you for listening to me :-)

Whitney

Hi whitney,

welcome to LS and sorry for what you are going through.

Well your husbands behaviour is unaceptable at the moment and you dont have to put up with it.But I can see you are in a difficult position as he is the bread winner in the house hold and if you give him a taste of his own medicine it might make things worse for you.

You say he spent time in Iraq? Was he like this before he went as well or just when he returned?

Your married to a USDA certifed, qualified, stamped (United States Department of Agriculture) Pure 100% @zzhole!

Need some information before I can give you some advice.

What is your nation of origin?

What is your nationallity?

What is the husband's branch of service?

What is your INS status?

Yes Whitney, the more information you can share the better

How long has he been like this?

Current age?(ballpark if you prefer)

What does he do with his time since hes not spending it with his family?

What have you tried so far?

Counseling? Marital or Individual?

From what little you told me, I think he sounds like he is being emotionaly abusive towards you and unavailiable for his own children. Unacceptable!

Has he actually asked for a divorce?

Or do you think he would be willing to try and save it?

Would like to help you, keep posting.

TOJAZ