Breaking Point

ognosticone

OK, I am almost to the point I can't take her constant criticism anymore! We have seperated since her affair, but see each other regularly, dinner etc. NO SEX! We have a 19 mo. old baby. She says she loves me but doesn't find me sexually attractive, and hasn't felt the spark in years. Why did she let this go for yaers without talking to me? She says she doesn't know if she wants to work on our marriage or not... has to find herself and a bunch of other crap.

She doesn't want me. She's told me that. She just doesn't think she can do any better. She ays she will never find anyone else. I am so sick of the mental abuse and fighting! She really knows how to make me angry, and does so on a regular basis.

I either want a complete seperation or a divorce, but how do you tell someone this? I have to maintain some form of friendship as she is the mother of my child. Anything abrupt could lead to a really nasty and long divorce.

She'll get over it. Just nicely and calmly tell her that you see nothing postive coming from this relationship. Tell her you want a divorce and to free her to find someone with whom she will be much happier. Be encouraging and supportive in assuring her there is someone out there whom she can be attracted to.

Do yourself a major favor and get away from this situation as soon as you can. There are so many components of a healthy marriage that do not exist in your current "relationship" if you want to call it that. Why put yourself through endless aggravation?

Once the dust settles you can work out a friendly settlement and child custody details either between the two of you or through the courts. No matter what it costs you, it will be far less than what you are paying psychologically right now.

ognosticone,

Your situation sounds a lot like mine I know what you are going through (literally). Hang in there ok.