Recently seperated from husband who constantly lies

chihuahuapals

Hello to all, I'm very new at this site and am going through a really tough time these days.

My husband and I have recently seperated.... 3 weeks ago. We used to have a pretty good relationship until he started hanging out with his low-life, drug abusing little sister last spring. Now he lies to me constantly. He lies about hanging out with her which seems to be very often. He tells me that he still cares for me and he still tries to have sex with me. But then, I do searches on line and have already found him on match.com and cupid.com.

Should I just simply forget the past 7 years of my life and just move on? What are your suggestions / thoughts?

Don't sleep with him when he is already posting a profile on dating sites. He is just searching for a replacement while he gets taken care of and that is not fair to either of you. Did you confront him about the sites? I am in a similar situation, my husband is a sex addict who struggles with sites. Recently I gave up the constant fighting and monitoring because he "feels like a 3 year old" and I am tired of being his concience. I told him I wouldn't give him a hard time about the "occasional" naked site- but all bets were off if he was on the sites that allow actual contact- via phone, email or person. We moved into seperate bedrooms while he sorts things out- but I am not fooling myself. Untill he takes his problem and our relationship more seriously- we are not moving forward.

good luck

Should I just simply forget the past 7 years of my life and just move on? What are your suggestions / thoughts?

What does he say when you ask him about the websites? And what does he say about doing drugs? Does he do them too?

Hello to all, I'm very new at this site and am going through a really tough time these days.

My husband and I have recently seperated.... 3 weeks ago. We used to have a pretty good relationship until he started hanging out with his low-life, drug abusing little sister last spring. Now he lies to me constantly. He lies about hanging out with her which seems to be very often. He tells me that he still cares for me and he still tries to have sex with me. But then, I do searches on line and have already found him on match.com and cupid.com.

What has he told you about this? Have the two of you spoken about this?

• Author
chihuahuapals

Thank you all for your feedback and questions.

I have asked him in the past if he is doing drugs too.... he tells me no, but who knows. He's been lying about so much that it just rolls off his tongue and I don't know what to believe. It really hurts!

I've also asked about why he is on match.com and cupid.com and his response was that he was just checking them out.... his quote "those sites are for losers". But how do I know what to believe. It appears he's been on those sites for a LONG time now. Which leaves me curious as to if he's been dating other women throughout our entire relationship. Or possibly just looking to see if the pasture is greener on the other side.

I also found out that very early in our marriage, he was into the "really hot French gal" (as he described her) who he was flirting with and negleted to tell that he was married. Once she found out, she thought of him as a slimeball and stopped talking to him.

He's always had this jelousy that if I talk to another man "there must be something going on". But, now that I think about things.... I think that was his way of coping with whatever he was really up to.

In the end, I feel like I never really new the man that I thought I new so well and it breaks my heart. I've been crying non-stop since I found out about him being on these sites and that he had such a thing for another woman when we first got married. At that time, I thought our marriage was so perfect!