Considering leaving

roguefeather

Hey all,

I dont want to air alot of dirty laundry but i need some advice as i am confused. I dont confuse easily so this is doubly distressing.

I am seriously considering leaving my wife. I am not happy and havent been for years. I would just tell myself to lie in the bed i made but that isnt helping anymore lol. Back in 2000 my wife left me and dissapered the next day to Oklahoma to a 40 something year olds arms. To add some insult she took my son with her. I did not see it coming at all. I did manage to track her down after a week though. After 3 weeks she came home but i could tell she wasnt right in her actions. She said she loved him. So she takes off again for another 3 weeks and i file for a divorce. I wanted full custody of our child since she used bad judgement by taking my child of 18 months into a complete strangers home thousands of miles away.....someone she met on the net. She calls me crying in the middle of the night begging for me to take her back and i said sure (just to get her home). She drove home in a car that HE paid for. The next day a courier served her with my papers and she through a fit. I finally agreed to hault the divorce but i made her sign a contract stating (in front of the attourny) if she left state again with my son, by signing she agrees to give up all rights to him in the next divorce (if it ever happens) and she agreed and signed. So we went to the zoo and the rest is history.

During the time since '00 i have feel in and out of severe depression trying to cope with her actions. I couldnt get it out of my head and it was killing me. She knows i was having problems with depressions but i never told her why because she doesnt want to remember her infedility. I ended up losing a good job cause of all the mess. I just couldnt forgive her and im still having problems with it.

Lately, i have been feeling like i want more from life. I have been treated for depression and landed a job as a mail carrier. During my route i have toooo much time to think and i believe our marriage is over. The only time i feel like i love her is for about 2 days after a sexual encounter. We dont have sex very often anymore and i feel like im missing out being 32 and undersexed. I talked to her many times about it and nothing changes. We do have good communication but i feel like theres nothing left.

I think i want to exit this marrage but i dont wanna break my sons heart. There is also the problem of not making enough cash to support myself. True i do have a sweet job but i am only a sub and work 1 day a week. Its to hard to take a second job because im always on call in case a regular carrier needs a day off which happens alot.

I just dunno what to do....any advice?

Untouchable_Fire

I just dunno what to do....any advice?

You need to get a stable job and then leave.

If you cannot be happy on your own, then you will never be happy with her.

You need to invest a lot of time and effort into putting your life together. A good career will help your self esteem a ton.