Need from Homer McDonald disciples.

allthingsarepossible

allthingsarepossible

Ok here is the deal. Things have been pretty bad for about 18 months now and I have pretty much been a AFC, wining, crying, telling her I love her all the time, trying to guilt her. Now to be perfectly honest I have been pretty miserable with life so its no wonder my wife is the way she is.

So for the past few weeks I have been trying to just ignore the situation but I basically failed at that by going back to the wining, crying, telling her I love her all the time, trying to guilt her. Then I found this site and the teachings of Homer McDonald. So I bought it this week and just poured through it.

So at lunch today I run into her (very, very, rare) and a friend she has been working for on Fridays. I say Hi how are you, nice to meet your friend, wish them a good day in a very friendly happy way and return to work.

I get home and we have a little small talk and she says her friend asked her if I liked her (my wife that is)??? I say in a very friendly tone "of course I like you I love you" (probably a mistake but I was very aloof about it so that may have helped). She then says her friend said it was like I was "looking through her" and that validated what she thought for some time (which she has told me in the past). So I say maybe your right but that was not my intention.

Now I wanted to say her friend was crazy and I love you, how can you say that, bla, bla, bla. But held back and tried to just agree, agree, agree.

So how did I do?

Ok here is the deal. Things have been pretty bad for about 18 months now and I have pretty much been a AFC, wining, crying, telling her I love her all the time, trying to guilt her. Now to be perfectly honest I have been pretty miserable with life so its no wonder my wife is the way she is.

So for the past few weeks I have been trying to just ignore the situation but I basically failed at that by going back to the wining, crying, telling her I love her all the time, trying to guilt her. Then I found this site and the teachings of Homer McDonald. So I bought it this week and just poured through it.

So at lunch today I run into her (very, very, rare) and a friend she has been working for on Fridays. I say Hi how are you, nice to meet your friend, wish them a good day in a very friendly happy way and return to work.

I get home and we have a little small talk and she says her friend asked her if I liked her (my wife that is)??? I say in a very friendly tone "of course I like you I love you" (probably a mistake but I was very aloof about it so that may have helped). She then says her friend said it was like I was "looking through her" and that validated what she thought for some time (which she has told me in the past). So I say maybe your right but that was not my intention.

Now I wanted to say her friend was crazy and I love you, how can you say that, bla, bla, bla. But held back and tried to just agree, agree, agree.

So how did I do?

Sounds like Homer to me. I am trying his stuff slowy as well, its so hard to not let the other things out. Remember one thing, as I try and do... ask for somthing small first.. remember the wife, Will you come in? NO.. can I call you later, yes. Ask for the little things first that mean nothing... Good luck... I have been through and going through your situation as well... have a long thread with some good advice from others if you care to look it up.

Good luck, stick it out.