She has decided it is time to leave to be happy

One more tip..

Expect nothing... be prepared for anything.

Love her so much, she is my best friend, she is what I value the most in life. How can I expect nothing?

I can't breath right now. She just sent the following; I don't want her to give up on us or me! I can do this, we can have a happy marriage. It is not a matter of being hurt, at least this is how I feel right now. I have been seeing the MC for the last few weeks, this is helping me, I have also been listening to loads of audio self help, improvement & reading loads. I would love to be able to fix everything, I working on learning how to earn her respect & trust back. Begging will just infuriate the situation especially when she is this hurt. O how I wish I could make everthing better now. I am traveling and she is working, I wish I could just hug & hold her to comfort her and assure her we will be ok.

:(

Sorry, I don't quite follow when you say then start tearing out the carpet, lay the sub floor, etc... are you referring to the master bedroom?

For master bedroom colour originally I was thinking either the green from the bathroom downstairs or the yellow from the spare room as both would go with the Monet bedspread. I still think the Nantucket grey/Spartan stone - (bathroom colour downstairs)is still a good choice as the room is so incredibly bright. The other colour which is a very popular resell colour is the Behr Oat Straw (still a green tone, but much lighter) what do you think?

Either colour will go well with the toffee crunch we just used. This means I should buy some paint before the weekend then

BTW the floor looks awesome - you did a great job P. Please don't feel I am not grateful for what you're doing and all the time you're investing doing all of this.

I think you're going to find that you are going to run out of time again to get work done on the car. I don't know how long it will take to do what's needed; is it a straight pull out old part (heater core is it?) and replace with new one or is it much more involved? Pardon my ignorance regarding car maintenance here

I really wish that our situation was different and that we could enjoy all of your hard work together, but I can't change how I am feeling. I am sorry I can't give more back to you P; there is simply no more left for me to give to you

I do want the best for you P. My hope/wish for you is that you will be able to loose/manage all that anger that's been built up in you; you will discover more about yourself as to the whys and how this all came to be; you will be able to make peace with yourself and that you will be happy and that that wonderful person you were can be again - I know it's in you, I've seen "you" before

P, we need to sit down and have a serious talk/look at what our next move(s) is/are. While I appreciate how we are able to be under the same roof, I don't think it's healthy for either one of us as I know this is difficult for you as well.

I am looking after K tonight; however, if you are up to it, I would like to talk to you tomorrow night

Thank you P

T