Husband Is Not Attracted To Me

My Husband Had An Affair And Left The Home , He Says He Doesnt See Me As A Women Only As His Child , Is There Any Chance That The Switch That Has Turned Off Can Ever Be Turned On Again . Is It Because Of The Affair That He Feels Like This Or Is It Really Me. I Want To Save My Marriage And I Want To Have My Husband Back But He Has Been Away For 10 Months Is There Any Hope For Us Or Should I Give Up.

First. You only use a capital letter at the start of each sentence, not at the "Start Of Each Word."

Is the only reason your husband has given for not being attracted to you that he "see's you as his child"?

I'm not even sure what that means, can you expand a little more?

Manos,

Here's a little tough love - I think why your husband says "he sees you as his child" is because he sees you as needy and therefore pressuring him. In addition, once the switch is off, it is extremely hard to turn it back on - especially if the person appears needy and clingy.

However, here's the good news. The least pain-free to move on from here is to begin moving on and quit wallowing. Do something new. Start enjoying your life. It's sooo short that there's not enough time to wallow. Get counseling if you need to but more importantly, just get out there again (and I don't mean dating - I mean getting back into life). You are going to feel so much better and let me assure you, that once you feel better and more confident, that is the sexiest thing alive to most men.

If you have ANY chance of rekindling his feelings, he needs to see you as a strong, sexy, confident woman with a lot going for her. He needs to see your life is full and active. He wants to envision himself doing with you those things that make you seem so happy. As you note, he sees you everyday. Why not show him the woman you truly are and the woman he fell in love with him. Believe me, once you show him how well you can move on without him, he may become interested. At that point, you may not want him back - but you'll have the pleasure of having the choice.

Also, don't just do this for yourself. Do this for your little girl. She needs to see that men don't make women happy. Women make themselves happy. Theh, they may choose to partner up with a happy man and live their lives together. Show her that she can always rely on herself.

Good luck!

RecordProducer
If you have ANY chance of rekindling his feelings, he needs to see you as a strong, sexy, confident woman with a lot going for her. He needs to see your life is full and active. He wants to envision himself doing with you those things that make you seem so happy. As you note, he sees you everyday. Why not show him the woman you truly are and the woman he fell in love with him. Believe me, once you show him how well you can move on without him, he may become interested. At that point, you may not want him back - but you'll have the pleasure of having the choice.

Also, don't just do this for yourself. Do this for your little girl. She needs to see that men don't make women happy. Women make themselves happy. Theh, they may choose to partner up with a happy man and live their lives together. Show her that she can always rely on herself.

Good luck!

Fantastic post! :)

Manos, I replied in your other thread.