Ok, not quite separation.

I didnt know where else to put this, but I guess its "separation" (technically).

I have been going out with my GF for 6 months, although that may seem short, we are incredibly in love. I love this girl with all my heart and she feels the same. If we are still together after 2 years and feel the same, I may even marry this girl. I am 26 and she is (almost) 24.

Ive been very sad though, because we met in London, and 2 days ago she left to go home to Australia. I have my ticket and I am going over there to stay with her. Only thing is its in like a month and a half before I leave.

We are used to spending all the time together and now that she is gone it really hurts and I miss her terribly. She also feels the same. There is no question about her "waiting" for me, although deep down, i feel that "what if" something happens, and she gets tired of waiting or meets someone else, or maybe even goes off me in that time. It does worry me.

She is not the type to cheat. Her father cheated on her mother so she is very strongly against behaviour like that. Her previous bf and her were in different countries for 8 months before she phoned him and called it off...

sorry, i just got a text from her right now:

"Hey Evan! I wanna come back. I miss you so bad. It's good all's the same here but its slightly boring. Oh, I love you very much. You're awesome. X"

Hmmm....maybe Im over-reacting??

When you say that you're going to Australia to stay with her, do you mean emigrating, or going on an extended visit?

Understandable that you are feeling sad & missing her. But a month & a half is really not that long, although now it may seem otherwise. And if you keep as busy as I've been recently, the time will pass more quickly than you realize.

Think of what a happy reunion awaits you!

Politics is just show business for ugly people. - Rush Limbaugh

• Author

Well, its techincally 1 month exactly today until I see her again. And we speak almost daily (in detriment to our phone bills). I think I just miss her terribly and maybe even a bit jealous she is home with her friends and having a good time. But thats just normal I guess.

I am planning to stay there for 2 years, but chances are by then, if we are still together we will make a plan. I just can imagine being without her.

Ive been screwed over horribly by a girl in the past and its left its scars, so I tend to get a bit paranoid sometimes. But something tells me that I can trust her. I know that we love each other very much.