Ex-husband drunk and rude

Mistaken Identity

My ex-husband and I have been talking/visiting for the past month. We were divorced last summer. He had a habit of running off without warning, and the last time he did it I didn't bother to look for him. He ended up at his dad's place about two hours away. I've taken our six-year-old daughter to see him. I've tried to help him sell his Bronco so he could buy reliable transportation to come and visit us. I've submitted his application to the university. And, last but certainly not least, I've been understanding when he said he couldn't pay me child support yet. Anyway, I called him this morning so our daughter could talk to him. I told him I had a lot of work to get done and that I would call him again later. Note: I'm paying for the long-distance calls. Anyway, out of the blue, he left me a nasty drunken message saying he waited nine hours for me to call and that he realizes how things are. His "barometer has been up" for the past week. Whatever that means. He said he was still interested in moving back to our city, but it was only to be around our daughter--not me. I didn't do anything wrong! And just last night I was "beautiful." I know he'll never grow up. But I keep feeling sorry for him and--worse--taking him back. How can I give up on him once and for all? PS: I'm 46 and we were married for seven years.

LakesideDream

Ah... inforce the child support agreement and he will dissapear instantly.

Seriously, you divorced him for a reason. Give yourself a few minutes and decide what you really want, then start working toward it.

46 is a little old to be Jiving around.