here is the simplistic background. I have been reading on here (months) hoping to find an answer so I would not have to write, to no avail I guess I have to ask. So I have been with my DH for 8 years, married 4. At first I thought he was all I wanted, it seemed like we were a super couple, we never really fought, disaggreed yes, fight no. No need we just seemed to work it out.

Well there have been things over the years that I can't let go off, and I have accepted those "things" as symptoms of my own insecurities. So last week we had a an actual "fight" were he said he was done, he was going to get the papers, and we could go our seperate ways, that he was going to stay at a hotel, that he didn't care what I do, and probuly the worst anger I have ever seen of him, so much so that he got in my face, literally like not even an inch away, now I was abused for my years before him, and that was what was so great about him, I never feared him hitting me...until that moment.

I havn't told him it scared me, and infact my last words to him after he was turning it @ trying to be all nice..." quit playing with me, and just go." Now I thought he would, and I accepted it as the day went on, but he hasn't left and it's been over a week. My son was also abused and he heard the argument and I think it scared him, theres other things, but the more the days go on and I want to say something, I don't and I get angerier, and now I am yelling at our kids, 11(not his bio) and our six year old.

I had a fight with my mom, she knows I am upset, and that something is wrong, but I won't even talk to her about it right now, she can't be objective, I feel like my world is shattering @ me, I can't take it, pressure, stress of my job(which he works with me) the kids, my fear that next time he will get so angry he will hit me.

The fight was about an employee calling me late at night, inoccent,and he has never shown ANY jealousy and then BAM!! In fact for months he has treated me like the inanimate object in the same house. A roomate, and now he is cleaning, and being nice, and blah blah...is this mental/emotional games? He is confusing me and I am tired. My son is 11 and has multiple needs, so this alone puts a lot of stress on us, but this has pushed me to the edge.

Someone tell me, should I make him leave? Should I leave? What do I say? My attitude is far from o.k, but I don't want to keep doing this facade, I have done it for so long pretending all was fine. I don't want him to think I lied about the phone call either, it really was nothing, the employee is young anyway, and taken, GOD HELP ME!

Any advice welcome.