what 2 do about my husband

proudmommy0507

my husband and i i thought where okay and then when i went away for the weekend which we both where okay with so that i could have a little time with my sister to help her with her wedding.

he was going out to drink at the bar and i asked him not to. and then we talked a little more and then he said okay he would not go. and he stayed at home and drank there with a friend. we sent text messaged back and forth.

but then i talked to him about me needing to be home so that i can get to an appointment since we are having our second child and i had to have the appointment and make it cuz i am 8 months along.

he said he could get me on monday and i wasnt sure when he was going to so i told him that i needed to get back on sunday. that way there was no reason for me to miss it. and then he met me at my grandfathers to get me from there since it was a lot closer.

we talked a little about one of the text messages that he sent me to leave him alone. and then we talked about the love that we have for eachother and that we wanted to work things out.

but then an hour later he wanted to be seperated for a while not sure how long but to be. and i didnt like that since you cant work any thing out if you are not there to work them out together. and so then that night we were not fighting but we were not getting alone like normal.

the next day we where doing okay and he still wanted to be serperated for a while and then he said we could try a week cuz he was confused on what he wants. he wants to be able to go out with friends and drink and do what he wants. i told him that he lost that when he had kids.

then later after some more crying went on. he said that we could work things out and try and see what happens and then was there to ask me to sit next to him and all and sleep in the same bed not afraid to touch eachother.

then the next day we where okay but then he started him on me about what he was going to do if he was by him self and that wasnt making things better and then later started in on my about my mother and her moving and us being there too.

and then a little later i was getting up set over some things and yelled at my son cuz he was head butting me and i was cooking and didnt want him to grab the pan. and mu husband walked out side for a while. then came back in and said i was being childish and that he didnt want to make things work and so then we where talking about his reasons and his mother who hates me started in with every thing and i just went off the deep end with her.

and then i went out side and then came inside and said fine i was going and we were through and he didnt want me to leave in the snow and ice but i couldnt be there with him and he was going to drive me to where i needed to meet some one but that wasnt helping me due to i didnt want to be there or any where with him at the moment.

but we were not together and i talked to him later and he told me that he doesnt want to work things out and every thing and then i asked him to give it two weeks for us to try and see what we can do or not do. and then i dropped our son off with him so that he could be with his father too.

and he called me that night when i left and was worried about me cuz i was upset when i left. and then the next day when i talked to him we where okay and then later that day i called him to ask him some thing and then we talked for a minute and he told me that he doesnt see it working. and then i told him that i just want to have one day to try things and then if we cant even be around eachother with out fighting then i would say okay we are done.

and then he was going to his ex girlfriends who he has a kid with and he was spending time with his son since he doesnt get to that much and i was okay with that and i asked him to be faithfull to me and he said he would and then i talked to him later again and then about our son and all and what was going on and ya i was worried that some thing might happen between him and his ex since they do have a past.

but then today when i talked to him he was okay this morning and then later he was not happy and then again he was not happy later and all. and he told me that he doesnt want to be together at all and i told him that he cant make that choice when he is there with her and his mother who doesnt help any thing.

and that we are still meeting tomorrow to talk and all and he told me that we could still meet and get a cup of coffee and i just want him to try with me and not just call it off we are married and we said i do cuz we love eachother not due to any thing else. and we are having kids. i mena me being 8 months along he picked a hard time.

and eveey one that he talks to that tells him to leave me he will talk to about his problems but any one that tells him to work things out with me he gets pissed off at and doesnt want to talk to any more.

like me cuz i want to make it work and then his father talked to him and he didnt want to listen and then also, his brother told his father that he was mad at him and i told his father to talk him and let him know that he is just worried about what he is doing and what he is doing to me and the kids and what he is doing with his life.

but i am confused and i have no idea what is going and what to do at this point.

:( please help me :(

mandy81marie

Sounds to me like he is using you. He's a jerk to you until he thinks you wont be around then pulls you back in by saying he'll stay. Sounds like he's 17 and stuck in high school. A grown man who has 2 kids and one on the way should not be acting so immature. I'm sure you could do much better than him. It might be hard at first to not be with him but you'll thank yourself later on when you're happy without him.

Nana~Nana~Nana~Nana!

Nana~Nana~Nana~Nana!

Hey! Hey! ~ GOODBYE! :mad: (Think the song! LOL!)

Catch you later Mother~trucker ~ your ass is out of gas!