I could kill!!

I'm so mad I could kill.... Today was the 1 year mark since I discovered he was cheating, I just needed to get through the weekend.... Got the news today that he brought me home a little token.... Herpes..... Anyone who reads any of my posts...... Don't put yourself through what I'm going through, it just goes from bad to worse.....

I'm so mad I could kill.... Today was the 1 year mark since I discovered he was cheating, I just needed to get through the weekend.... Got the news today that he brought me home a little token.... Herpes..... Anyone who reads any of my posts...... Don't put yourself through what I'm going through, it just goes from bad to worse.....

Wow..! :mad: That is *ucking unbelievable... I can honestly say... I can't blame you for the way you feel....

I realy don't no what else to say.... but I am so sorry this had to happen to you...

I take it you have seen a Doctor..?? What do they say about treatment?

OMG, this guy goes from bad to worse. Haven't you left him yet? I think you said DEC. 1st your tenants are moving out of your house. If you don't move there on that date then you're making a HUGE mistake you will undoubtedly regret.

I'd kick his ass!

That's horrible.

I'd be so freakin' angry!

That's a frying pan to the head consequence.

BAM! Lights out jack-ass.

I agree with that , plus some .. there are no real words to say other then that is horrible , like you havent been hurt enough by this guy ! can you sue him ? I wonder. you will get through this . I dont blame you for being so angry, I think anyone would be furious. and he must feels stupid as heck ~ he should cause he is . and I am sure he is regreting his actions now ! that stupid A**~ !. I know that it is treatable .. at least it isnt anything worse. there are worse things out there.

LakesideDream

That's a really horrendous "gift" (that keeps on giving).

You are undoubtedly a very nice attractive woman, being forever scarred by an uncureable STD is monsterous. It also may be actionable as in legally.

The truth is that many men, myself included would not coincider a sexual relationship with a woman infected with such a desease. That severely limits your relationship possibilities. Again, what a rotten thing for a man to do to the mother of his children. My thoughts are with you.

We've all told you what you needed to do. We can't do it for you. Have you also gotten ahold of a psychologist? This is not a healthy relationship.

Holy Crap.............

And when does he say he contracted this???? :confused:

You've got the money to get a hotel until your house is vacant. Do so.

Also, make an appt with the therapist. TODAY.

Women in the past have sued their boyfriends for giving them highly contagious sexually transmitted diseases, you should follow through.