Breakup but maybe another chance?

Hi there. I broke up with my boyfriend about a month ago. We still cared very much about each other but our uncertain futures scared him. I told him i couldn't be friends with him becuse i still love him and that would just hurt like mad. I haven't contacted him first.

Here is the problem. I miss him. He contacted me once during our break and it was really impersonal. I responded the same. Now i hear that he is looking at my personal homepage everyday. Some times he goes back twice in a day. Some times he sits on my page for hours. I put encouraging words on my homepage but this doesn't seem to have gotten him to open up. He became firend of my girl friend and she told me that he even reads my emails over again that i sent him. He is doing all these things which point to him missing me to. Why else would he look every single day for hours. Has he changed his mind about our breakup and regreting letting me walk away? He still hasn't shown to me that he wants to get back together tho. He hasn't contacted me since but he came back to my homepage at least 9 times yesterday! I don't get his behavior? Is it his pride or what???

Hi there. I broke up with my boyfriend about a month ago. We still cared very much about each other but our uncertain futures scared him. I told him i couldn't be friends with him becuse i still love him and that would just hurt like mad. I haven't contacted him first.

Here is the problem. I miss him. He contacted me once during our break and it was really impersonal. I responded the same. Now i hear that he is looking at my personal homepage everyday. Some times he goes back twice in a day. Some times he sits on my page for hours. I put encouraging words on my homepage but this doesn't seem to have gotten him to open up. He became firend of my girl friend and she told me that he even reads my emails over again that i sent him. He is doing all these things which point to him missing me to. Why else would he look every single day for hours. Has he changed his mind about our breakup and regreting letting me walk away? He still hasn't shown to me that he wants to get back together tho. He hasn't contacted me since but he came back to my homepage at least 9 times yesterday! I don't get his behavior? Is it his pride or what???

Breakups suck like a mothereffer and we start reading into everything that the ex does. You know, rereading the after breakup emails, IMs, analysing phone calls, the fact that he's having lunch at the restaurant you had your first date at, trying to find cryptic clues that they are pining for us and want us back badly.

Now here's the truth: If he isn't calling you telling you CLEARLY that he would like to get back together and why, everything else is irrelevant.