What is wrong with this picture?

diamond626

My ex boyfirend an i broke up 2 years ago,but we still see each other like 2 times a week. I love him,but he cannot stop messing with other women,an im tired. I wanna a family,i wanna get married. he say we can't get along but i think we do. Well...we argue alot about who screwed the relationship up of course he did:confused: , ..he had my phone wired an knew everything i did...So i cheated once but he didnt mention this untill after we had a baby,he been knew.3 years ago. So now he always bring this up as if he cannot trust me,but always question what i do.I just don't get it if you do not wanna be in a relationship why are we still screwing,i tell him we should stop but IT IS SO DAM GOOD!!So when he call i run. An he knows i love him an wanna be with him. He jut can't stop bein with other women an he knows i hate it AN then on top of that he has all these b****** in control noone calls noone or he curse your BUTT out! Im

not a street person so i be in the house a lot an don't know nothing unless my friends get word, an they will tell me. I approach him on it he wants to know who said it,an then get mad if i won't tell him so i do. Then people get mad at me. My thing is why tell me then....if you say EWWWW..Girl i got something to tell you ,i know its about my baby pops an you know i love him,so you know i wanna know. So now im tired of my baby pops screwing ,an all he do is manipulate me. He does not want me but knocks everything i do...I see someone...give someone my number...if i screwed im wrong..... But this man got women all over the place....He says he doesn't care but he go thru so much to find out what i do. An when he finds out i tell the guy not to call nomore, cause me an my kid father trying to get back with each other. I tell him he say what you do that for you still sneaky! AN he ain't S***!! I tell you i try so hard to walk away from this ordeal cause its not healthy,i cry alot,an its hard when you don't trust with this kind of info. Women is a piece of work, they will tell the neighborhood how my baby pops be playing me ,thats a another story. :mad: Any way im trying to move on an it is very difficult to move on with my life an be happy. I mean if he was to actually leave me(abandon me) i wouldn't know what to do, i think cause im so use to this dysfunctinal relationshio we have... everyone im so confused!!!!!!!!