Hey guys... got a sec to answer this..i'll answer a chic question if you want!)

ok it is this,

how long after deciding on a second chance, or a very first date either one... how long does it take you to call her or go to her and ask her?

How long does it take you dudes to go to her, after you have decided you want to see her?? like instantly do you go or do you sit on it forever?

cantshakethelove

After I felt comfortable enough with the situation, (well it was actually a mutual decision to see eachother) it took about 3 weeks. I instantly went to see her after the split but got shut down. Now we are back on the burner and will hopefully be getting back together soon.

• Author

hey thank you, well it was a weird situation so i guess maybe theres a chance he will get in touch, **** this sux, well thank you. g'luck, hope you are on your way off that back burner!!!!

• Author

well **** it i just called him & left a message that we should hang out , but anyway ya , any more answers to that question or anything? anyways thank you;)

corporatethug
ok it is this,

how long after deciding on a second chance, or a very first date either one... how long does it take you to call her or go to her and ask her?

How long does it take you dudes to go to her, after you have decided you want to see her?? like instantly do you go or do you sit on it forever?

For a 1st date If I feel a vibe i will ask after or conversation.

Once we exchange # I let her call so i know that she is intrested

now that we have that vibe & have went on a date an it was good I'll call her instantly