people do change...

I met this guy on the internet 4 months after being separated for 4 months from my husband of 10 years.We were together for 2 years and he wanted to get a lot more serious than i was ready for. His jealousy got worse and he even blamed me for it. I decided to end it and he moved out of town and got a new girlfriend. I know he is with her because of the void he feels and i recently got in touch with him. Of course i was devastated that he was seeing someone but i am convinced that we belong together and that i deserve a second chance.I needed time to heal from my marriage and realize what a great guy i had. I have been single for 1 year and have thought about him every day. He tells me that he does love this girl and wishes things could have be different, but that i had my chance. He also tells me that he will never love her the way he loved me and that he misses me and thinks of me all the time. Why won't he give me a second chance if he knows things could be so go and he isn't 100% happy with her. He won't meet me for coffee or add me to msn to talk. He says it is not fair to her!How do i get over him when i feel in my heart he still cares and that we are soul mates??

whichwayisup

He has obviously made a committment to this other woman, and is happy. Maybe it isn't as intense as what he felt for you - But he is happy enough. So, wish him well - and try your best to move on.

It isn't fair of him to keep intouch with you if he has someone else in his life. I'm sure if he was YOUR boyfriend, you wouldn't like it if he kept intouch with another woman who wanted him...Just isn't fair to his girlfriend - See what I'm saying?

Keep busy, don't let your mind wander and think of him. He has someone else. As painful as that is for you, he's made his choice and now you have no choice but to move on and let go...

"He won't meet me for coffee or add me to msn to talk. He says it is not fair to her!"

You said it right here yourself. Imagine if you were the other woman. It would not be fair for you! Some people consider talking to an ex as cheating but this all depends on the individual. Some people keep their exs as friends and nothing else, but some go back for sex and obviousily the new partner is naturally suspicious if you still talk to an ex.

He has made a committment and sticking to it for the time being and being very honest that it would not be fair for her but

"He tells me that he does love this girl and wishes things could have be different, but that i had my chance."

Which is very much a gentle let down. He has closed his way to rekindle any chane of a relationship with you by saying you had your chance.