Any past lover for one more time and what would you do, why would you choose them?

One time, one event, for one more time:

Why would you pick this past lover and what would you want to do with them or do to you (specifically)?

Absolutely positively not.

The rule is simple: never ever look back. :)

That is exactly right... I totally believe this... I would not go back with any of my past lovers... Hells No... I don't want to relive that heartache agian.

Smooch is right! NEVER look back, leave the past in the past.

These sorts of questions kinda serve no purpose (sorry) because when you're married or in a long term relationship it's not good to open those kind of doors...

bluechocolate

If by past lover you mean a relationship, then NO.

....and what would you want to do with them or do to you (specifically)?

However, I can think of one or two flings I wouldn't mind having another go at if I were single, but I'm not going to indulge your voyeurism with some cyber-sex chat! :p

If you're talking 'one last time' as in 'one last night of hot sex'

it would be R

No talk, just action

Then I'd split

He was incredible

Just not good BF material

OH. Oh. I wanna answer!!!!

I knew a guy for a short duration that really just hit all my wow buttons. Intensely funny, incredibly good looking, great body and smart. He was also very into me, which was a real turn on. Incredibly erotic and exciting.

But I realized, after thinking about, that I wouldn't want to have "one last fling" with him. Nothing is ever the same. Ever. I'm not, he's not. Life changes. So I keep the memories and pull one out sometimes when I want to smile. Especially the memory of the look on his face one night. Or the time when...

uh....never mind.... :o

Same here. The past is just that and best left where it lies.

dr strangelove

Well hold on now.

Maybe im just a very nostalgic person, or hopeless romantic. But one more time? Are we talking one night stand or one more go round?

I had this chance not too long ago. The first real girlfriend I had, who disappeared for almost 10 yrs. Showed up, one thing lead to another and invited her into the shower with me. Not that I was a bad lover when we first were together but I had more bows in my quiver. And she never liked kissing me but this time I couldnt get her to stop..

• Author

now that last post is what i was originaly trying to get at!

for me?

i once dated this guy who was amazing... great looking, moved with such confidence, funny, smart.

man, i would looove to have one more nooner with him for old times.

not to change things since then, just that it was fun and carefree and erotic.

btw- my lunch hours were two hours long.... :laugh: and so were his privates....

RE:

CalGal: "...btw- my lunch hours were two hours long.... and so were his privates...."

(Shaking my head, laughing...but thinking about that...)

Yes. If all it was going to be was just for fun...there is this one.....

All the right equipment, all the right ideas to make it work for me.

But he's now very married, -and happily, I imagine.

The thoughts I have of him, tho, are quite nice, but I would only play it again if he resumed single status.

-Rio

dr strangelove

Alright well my last ex and I. Had alot of breakups. On one occasion we did not speak for 6 weeks. And then it took a while to get her to agree to see me. The night started off with a film. Not too long after we were seated, she sprawled her legs across my lap, reached for one of my hands. And proceeded to stuff it in between her legs. I just went along.

Anytime I removed it, after awhile she would become restless and she would find my hand again and stuff it right in there,a very obsence spot for it to be.

Then we ended up at dinner and we had a bit of disagreement over her taking food off of my plate. It seemed all was lost, some how I saved it and talked her into going back to my place.

Not long after we were sitting on my couch and she basically just said "f--- me now" and few orgasms later she was passed out beside me, then of course I couldnt get her out of my bed because she a bit too cuddly.

Ill see if I can think of any more stories, this was all I could come up with so far. Im sure there is a few more if I keep digging through my brain.