She wants to talk to me over the phone...

Guys/Gals,

Ex e-mailed me said she wanted to talk to me about the breakup over the phone.... said she wanted to talk about stuff like why it happened and stuff like that.....does this mean she wants to try to work things out???

I would demand a meeting in person but that is impossible seeing as we are 950 miles away. I don't know what to do any suggestions?

I don't know what to say.... I don't know if I should try to get her back or what?? I know I would like to have her back... but if that is the case how should I handle this phone call?

No matter what she says should I jsut act tough and act independent. I really don't know what she is going to say... my guess is that this is your typical "I broke up with you really... because" kind of phone call. I don't know how to handle it though

Dont play tough guy, but show independence, and go into the sitation as if it's the last time you'll talk to her. Trust me, it'll hurt a lot less if what she has to say isn't what you want to hear.

My ex just called me last night. I didn't answer, and he left a message. I usually call him back immediately, but after much reflection I'm going to write him an email as to why we can't communicate. He broke up with me by the way.

Guys/Gals,

Ex e-mailed me said she wanted to talk to me about the breakup over the phone.... said she wanted to talk about stuff like why it happened and stuff like that.....does this mean she wants to try to work things out???

I would demand a meeting in person but that is impossible seeing as we are 950 miles away. I don't know what to do any suggestions?

I don't know what to say.... I don't know if I should try to get her back or what?? I know I would like to have her back... but if that is the case how should I handle this phone call?

No matter what she says should I jsut act tough and act independent. I really don't know what she is going to say... my guess is that this is your typical "I broke up with you really... because" kind of phone call. I don't know how to handle it though

Have you been in NC mode?

Do you feel you can handle what she has to say, no matter what it is?

What do YOU want?

See, meetings with ex's are great. If you want to get back with her, fine, but be ready to show your independence. You don't need her, you just want her. Find out why she left. Make sure you're prepared to hear things you don't want to hear like "Your breath stinks" or "I got tired of you farting in bed and holding the covers over my head!"

All kidding aside you have to know what it is that you want and be a balanced man. No need to act like a tough guy. Just be confident in who you are without being a jerk.