Sex issues!

I broke with my gf in Jan 2005 and we got back together Sept 2005. I slept with another woman between that time. I am having a test just in case thing...I will get all clear in Jan.

She is saying she doesnt know when she will be ready to have sex again. Women are weird cos we have been playing around for the last couple of months (no sex just fondleing). Doing phone sex as well. But she says that the fact i slept with someone else bothers her and she gets images and she wants to sleep with me but at the moment she not ready. How long should I wait? I told her i cant wait long but fine i will wait for now. What do u think i should do? She says i am being selfish?

Oh yeah we now engaged, we got engaged in Novemember! Thats the main reason we broke up cos i wasnt commiting and now i was ready and she was as well and everytyhing was going well...until this and few other problems - been told all relationships have arguments! PS: we now been together for 5 years...

Now if i wait for her...she may still want to play but not have sex...to me thats just teasing? I dunno if i want to do that...just not interested at the moment..but that may make her feel better to having full on sex? What should i do? At the moment i am quite angry and like i dont want to touch her in any sexual manner, like hold her bum, hard core snogging. or anything this just turns me on...tease me.

So what should i do! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well what I would do in ur case is wait a couple months like around 3 if she shows no progress then its time to call it quits. but in the mean time try not to really harp on the sex like "I want sex" put it as it would be good for the relationship, and also try to tell her how much she means to you and stuff like that. but for the teasing I would put ur feelings aside for a minute at least she is letting you touch her and stuff. but when you are doing it try to like tease the **** out of her like kiss her neck or whatever her hot spots are. buy her flowers, take her out and if she still is uneasy then she is never going to get over it. then I would tell her "well having sex in a relationship is important to me and ur not ready yet thats ok, its just not ok for me" I dunno thats what I would do

• Author

Thanks for your help! Things seem to be getting better between me and fiance. We agreed to be normal and i act normal and that will help her. So hopefully our sex life will be all go ahead in the next couple of months!

Well, first get your test results just to confirm there are no STD`s. Then try to get back to sex with your gal. She probably has a good mind to dump your a$$ but nobody has come along yet. Just be ready.

Oh! One more thing. Women like to go out with a bang and a banging that you will never forget so don`t think once you get that thing again you are good to go. That`s part of getting dumped.

She gets no greater pleasure, once she dumps your a$$, than you hanging around like a puppy dog begging for reconciliation.

Well, the only reason she will dump you is she has found her other man that she is likely putting in overtime looking for. So when she gives you the heave ho it is for real. No turning back:confused:

Neptune speaks the truth.

But I still can't control the laughter from the lack of compassion nor frills in his rather blatant comments.

(Smile)

-Rio