I don't want to let him go if he can improve

nikki Elliott

nikki Elliott

Hi guys and gals,

To make a long story short, I ran into an old crush of 28 years ago when I was 12 years old! I lived up north in the same building as he, and he was 16 years old when I had a crush on him at the age of 12. Anyway, I moved away and had not seen or spoke to him for 28 years until he called the job that I work at one day, and I answered the phone! I didn't realize who it was at first, and neither did he, but as we talked, it dawned on me his name. Then I started asking where he was from, etc., and oh my God! it was my old crush! Well, we started dating from the next night on and have been ever since; for the past year and eight months. I would like to be able to say that it has been a dream come true, but it hasn't. He is basically a good guy, but not at all like I need. I mean he can be considerate as far as helping me financially, cooking, and cleaning, but he is horrible in the bedroom and is kind of dumb to realizing that he is wrong in many cases. For instance, we went to my mom's house for dinner, and his friend called him in the middle of our dinner, and he rushed out! Then on top of it, he told me that he didn't do anything wrong! I could see if it was an emergency as to why he had to rush out, but it wasn't. He just wanted to go have a couple of drinks with his friend!

As far as the bedroom, he does no foreplay (for two years, okay). Well I mean he performs oral sex on me (I believe obligatedly), but he always wants to have sex from behind (only twice in the front in almost two years!), and he never wants to acknowledge or notice my breast. I have been asking and pleading with him for all this time and he has only done it three times througout the whole relationship.

I love him and I wanted so bad for us to work out. He is funny, smart, and can be sweet and considerate. But he just does not seem to care about certain needs and wants that I have. He tells me he's not into breast and that he is not much into sex! Two months can go by and he won't even try to have sex. I don't know what to do. I know that I should probably leave him, but I just feel somewhere that because we ran back into each other after all these years, that GOD has a plan for us. I need to pray more about it I believe, but I don't even know if that will help.

Somebody tell me what you really think, please.

Heart-broken