Girls are crazy! Need some help pretty quick

thefeature

Hi,

I split up with my girlfriend of 3.5 years (Im 22 she is 21) around 6 months ago now (mainly due to my behaviour, not respecting her as much etc etc). When we broke up I realised what id lost yadda yadda and did the whole needy thing. We kind of had a reconsiliation for a few weeks before she went on holiday and then when she came back said she couldnt be with me again and wanted to be friends.

She has since then had a boyfriend for 3 months but they broke up about a month ago. We went out for a drink as friends about a week after this and she ended up stayin with me that night, all day friday, saturday until sunday morning. Then the next weekend we went cinema and she said it made her realise she wants to be friends still because we could never just casually see each other because we already know each other too well.

So i take this as it is and because i already got over her once, this time I was not that bothered and didnt sit around moping. Anyway this week she ended up speaking to me till like 4 in the morning one night after I had come back from going out and was saying she was angry that I had changed into a better person now because she would have done anything for me when we were together and also if we knew things we did now we would probably be really happy and engaged now etc. Also she said she always thought we would be together forever and really belived it. Also said there is plenty of time for some more surprises though.

Now OK I thought you still wanna be friends fair enough. But then on saturday night I end up speaking to and kissing this girl whilst we are both at the same club (after all we are friends right and split up 6 months ago). But then she walked over to me and poured her drink over my head! LOL so im thinking what the hell and so I sent her a message saying thanks for that I thought we were friends and she replied and said I was doing it in front of her (which I wasnt) and that it was really low of me and we were over, she dont wanna speak or see me again! IS THIS NORMAL BEHAVIOUR?!

I dont know whether to ring her now because is she trying to hide the fact that she wants to be with me or what? She has since ignored me at the gym so I didnt say anything. To be fair I want an apology I never said anything about her having a boyfriend and even told her I was happy for her!

As I said, girls are crazy!! just want to know if I should contact her and what I should say because I obviously care a lot for her and feel we are meant to end up together but at the same time I have been the one saying that I want to get back together and dont want to put myself out there once again for her to turn around and say no.

Please give me some advice as I would appreciate some insight (especially from females!) as to these very conflicting behaviours!

• Author

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Honestly yes I would like her back but I am living my life, at the minute im kind of dating 2-3 girls just having some fun because I dont want to start another relationship yet (they all know and are cool with this)

Its just i dont want her to cut me out completely now after the last month we have got on really well and I started to feel like she wanted to be with me again. I am just wondering whether to ring her and see why that reaction or to just leave it now.

She is quite stubborn though and can see her just never talking to me again now or maybe she will realise she has over reacted.

Any more advice would be appriciated

• Author

Sorry for bumping this but I would really appriciate someones thoughts as to whether I should ring her or not to speak to her about what happened?

I dont know whether to just forget about it but like i said we were getting along so well after some time off from each other and I dont want to lose her now altogether after something so stupid

thanks for looking

dr strangelove

that bump thing is annoying

Ok

1. kiss her ass

2. ignore her back

honestly.. both could work..

• Author

Dunno whether the kiss her ass bit was sarcasm or not?! lol

I dont really want to do that to be fair. Would like to point out to her that I was definately not trying to do it to hurt her or in front of her but it should not bother her anyway considering we have been split up for 6 months now and she had a boyfriend herself already and said to me lets be friends and i dont remember throwing any drinks over her! lol

Just think the whole thing is so stupid and dont know if she really meant she doesnt want anything to do with me anymore?!

Do you think it is because she was jealous or just because she wants the attention and it was a shock to see for herself that im not going to stay round forever just chasing her whilst she does what she likes?

Should I call or ignore?

cheers

• Author

Could anyone please give me an opinion on this? Would I best to call her to talk this through or just ignore her now?

I rang her once last night but got her voicemail (which i expected if she is serious about never talking to me again) so I could leave her a message just saying I didnt mean to hurt her and didnt think it would after this long etc then just leave it?

Or shall i just ignore her completely now?

I really just want to make the right choice now and need any opinion I can get from an unbiased source!!!

It seems as though she did what most 21 year old girls do. She got curious and went exploring. It didn't work so she came back to you. Sorta. She doesn't really want to be with you but she doesn't want anybody else to have you either. You playin' hard to get is driving her crazy. It sounds like you're actually enjoying the situation. You like that she came back and is jealous of the new you. If you enjoy dating around, continue doing it. If she can't handle it, she's gonna have to move on. Don't string her along either. Let her go.