Ex has a new girlfriend but i have slept with him since

Oh dear oh dear

So i was going out with this guy for 6 years, we lived together for 1 1/2 years. The i find out he NEVER wants to get married and NEVER wants to haev kids EVER. He is 30 and i am 28. It broke my heart but i ended it and he moved out. it was hard but how can i go on with no future.

Then 1 week later her starts going out with a 23 year old from his work! I was gutted. Since they have been together (about 6 weeks) i have slept with him 4 times. i know this is wrong but it feels so right. He is a nice person and not a cheater at all...well not to me anyway.

Last night i did it again but now i have decided not to see him anymore. THis new girlfriend wants to take him on holiday and has already met his parents, i think its moved a bit too fast but i am still hung up on him.

I think the best thing for me to do is have no contact and then if he really wants me he can come and get me. Is this right? It hurts so bad!

Help help

i have slept with him 4 times. i know this is wrong but it feels so right. He is a nice person and not a cheater at all...well not to me anyway.

How can it feel right ?? He is a dog ..

Personally I would kick his sorry cheating as* to the curb and tell the other girl he is sleeping with about your cheating with him..

It makes you a cheater to ..

. It broke my heart but i ended it and he moved out. it was hard but how can i go on with no future.

let it be it's not truely what you want anyhow move and find whats right for you.

LucreziaBorgia

I think the best thing for me to do is have no contact and then if he really wants me he can come and get me. Is this right?

Yes, the best thing to do is to cut him off completely.

• Author

Thank you for all your messages i know they are right.

I guess i have to think of it as his loss and not mine. Doing some positive thinking and (sad to admit) have been talking to myself in the mirror!

He's an idiot (hopefully the hurt will go soon) and he's not going to leave young girl number 2 and suddenly change his mind about what he wants for the future. i just have to accept it.

Thanks again, reading your messages this morning has made me feel much better!