my ex dilema

MY guy friend , i am confused ? Post: 1 | Quote:

i met this guy through my girlfriend, i wasn't attracted at first to him but he was and with some time i started to like him more and more and we became intimate pretty fast. For me it was not only about sex. He is very talented and creative guy.(lots of good qualities)After i showed him my interest in him, he kind of cooled off, i was the one who called and was kind off pushy.

Well to make my story short we broke up this march, i think we were not on the same page. He is into cycling, he does it every day and when i confronted him that that's all he does becides work, he didn't liked that. First he said to my girlfriend that he wants someone in his life, to me he said that he is at the point of his life were he can't have a sirious relationship.So, i was confused.

The break up was very ugly, he was the guilty one, and it was very hard for me to forget him because i liked him a lot.

So, after 5 months out of the blue he calles me just to say" HI". Now i don't know what to think? Did he called really just to say HI, or it was kind of an opening line or something? I was glad he called, so a week later i decided to call him, we chatted. a few weeks later i actually called him again and offered to get together for a drink. He said it was a great idea. Well, i didn't asked him why he called and what are his intentions, although i wanted too, however he asked what's up with my personal life, i said i've dated somebody not anymore. when we parted he gave me a kiss not exactly on the cheek and not on the lips (somewere in between). Now we talk on the phone sometimes and he mentioned to me that he is in this point of his life were if he meets someone or not he doesn't care. but i fell that he still likes me .

Why are guys sometimes deny that they do need someone? What should I do? I do want things to work out between us again, but how do i say that, or i shouldn't??? He always says let things happen naturally! please help

thanks