Broke Down and called my ex...

CantDecide...

CantDecide...

ok so tonight i was literally out of my mind in pain and broke down and called my ex after telling her 3 days ago, i cant be friends. I told her i wanted to be friends, and that i was in more pain not having her around then having her around. In the call howeveri found out she hooked up with somebody last night. She told me she had had a few drinks and that it didnt mean anything. i was oviolsy upset, cried for like a minute on phone, then pulled myself together.

Anyways at some point during the call i said to her listen i know ive talked about us getting back together before but theres something else about it I wanna say. I said to her listen, I was wondering if not tonight not 2 morrow, or this week, but i was wondering if youd consider giving me a second chance and thinkign about it. She told me yea i miss you to, i miss your kiss i miss cuddling, and i miss your company but im scared your gonna go back to your evil ways. Basically we broke up becasue i just neglected her for abouta month before our break up then she snapped, and broke up with me. She also said that she wants to know people for *****, not ****'* Gf, and wants to know she can have fun with out me and not depend on me for fun.

On the call i told her how sorry i was for neglecting her and that it was wrong of me, and that i want to spend any time i have with her making it better, and showing her the **** she knows and loves, not the **** who is an ass, and seems like he doesnt care. She said that she doesnt know how healthy the friednship is going to be becasue shes afraid if she hooks up with somebody else or him again or if i do its gonan make it awkward. But i know the only way possible to ever get her back is to be her friend, and show her the loving personi trully am. BTw i totally understandow wrong i was and i really meen when i say i want to be better.

What do you guys think this all means/? Do u think i have any chance in the world? should I continue being her friend. I think this just needs time to show her to trust me? please give me advice

Its gonna be very difficult for you to be her friend, cause you are so used to being close to her and showing her affection.

You are still very hooked up on this girl, so will you be able to back off and just treat her like a friend without pressuring her to anything more? probably not!

You might be able to for a little while, but what if this 'friendship' goes on for months...... or she meets someone else in the meantime.... it will crush you!

Good luck if you can do it... I definatley couldnt! It would be a very very uncomfortable friendship for you both!

• Author
CantDecide...
Originally posted by pippen_2k

Its gonna be very difficult for you to be her friend, cause you are so used to being close to her and showing her affection.

You are still very hooked up on this girl, so will you be able to back off and just treat her like a friend without pressuring her to anything more? probably not!

You might be able to for a little while, but what if this 'friendship' goes on for months...... or she meets someone else in the meantime.... it will crush you!

Good luck if you can do it... I definatley couldnt! It would be a very very uncomfortable friendship for you both!

Well the thing is we broke up a month ago, and have been in contact, and hanging out since. Saturday 3 days ago is when i said i couldnt be friends. The thing im thinking is that the only way to get her back is to be her friend. Becasue i told her i didnt want to be on saturday night, and she said she never would have called me if i hadnt. Mostly becasue shes strong like that. Im not to concerned with the guy she hooked up with i trust her when she says it didnt mean anything every1 has those hook ups. Also shes 17, im 18. shes very picky when it comes to guys she doesnt like just anyone. the only thing is aid though is if you and ***** start hooking up more then this and your together (together meaning hook up at parties there at, things like that) then dont bother calling, or being my friend. and she said she doesnt want anything exclusive with him at all.