Me and ex going back together?

We both had some major issues in our relationship, that's why it ended.

I've thrown tarot cards many times(at least 20 times), with the same result implying that we would get together. Results were success and such that is fate and asking card what am I supposed to do, the answer I got was healing, which I'm already doing.

It is weird since she stated clearly and stands by this decision firmly that wants nothing to do with me.

Me on the other hand am not so sure, I feel I can do much better now that I'm working on my self and my vision. And the women she was does not suit me.

Who knows? If this ever happen by some strange scenario, I'll come back on this forum, find this thread and post with an update. As for now I'm moving on. Bye bye

Glad you are moving on. Make decisions about your life based on facts & feelings not tarot cards. Continue with your healing.

Going back with exes in my experience has been very similar to moving back to where I used to live because I missed it. This is a real psychological thing. When we are away from something we left for good reasons we tend to only remember the good stuff and not the bad or minimize the bad. Then when we get back together gain or move back, all the same old issues that broke you up or made you move are still there and you have just wasted a part of your life going back to something that you left for good reason in the first place.

BTW, people do not change much. They may think they do an even try but sooner or later they revert to who they were before.