What's wrong with this picture?

So I just got a call from my X of 3 weeks whom is already dating someone.

She says she needs to ask me something personal to which I reply "sure".

She proceeds to tell me that in the 5 times she's slept with this guy, neither one can make the other climax! :eek:

WTF is up with that?

I've already tried to make her understand that she's with him on the rebound, but it's her thing.

I know she still loves me, says so and shows me so, but says I need to learn to love myself.

Could her love for me be interfering with her ability to achieve orgasm?

And could this be his problem too?

He's only been DVoed for 6 months.

She tells me he's been masturbating like daily before he met her, could he be "manually" hung up? :p

This woman is used to having anywhere from 3-14 orgasms with me :o !

Ohhhhhhhhh do I miss that. :D

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Alan

Alan.

Let me get this straight...you say that this girl loves you yet she is sleeping with someone else and telling you about it? What is love to you?

reservoirdog1

Why you'd be interested in hearing details about her encounters with her f*ck buddy is beyond me. Remind her that you're not her sex therapist and give her a number to call.

• Author

I didn't mention the fact that I do love this woman without reserve.

She knows me to and through and I like it like that.

I want to marry her and she knows it.

She's asked me to marry her several times, but like this. "Someday, you'll marry me".

I'm confused and heart broken that I didn't reciprocate the love she showed and gave to me.

I sure hope I'm not too late. She's a keeper for sure.

Alan

dr strangelove

Great you gave her multiple orgasms.. ok jsut remember to women thats not everything. It will work for a good while but not forever.

So my question to is regardless of the facts you have presented us with whats the rest of the story. please start from the begining.....

Originally posted by Just_Alan

So I just got a call from my X of 3 weeks whom is already dating someone.

Wow, 3 weeks and she's already with someone else? :confused:

She proceeds to tell me that in the 5 times she's slept with this guy,

I've already tried to make her understand that she's with him on the rebound, but it's her thing.

I know she still loves me, says so and shows me so, but says I need to learn to love myself.

WTH?? :confused: How are her actions consistent with her alleged feelings?

Could her love for me be interfering with her ability to achieve orgasm?

:laugh: I just had to laugh at that.

All i gotta say is... what's love got to do with it?

K.

Why the hell would you sit there while she rubs it in your face that shes getting nailed by some other guy ?? Thats soo rude and disrespectful.. Not to mention painful. I am sure your heart sunk when she mentioned this.. Why would you want someone back like that?? Don't be soo blinded by your own feelings that you will let someone walk all over you and totally disrespect you.. Have some self respect and cut her off and dont talk to her again.. There will be other woman who will treat you with respect and dignity.. Thats personally what I would do.. I would actually probly have a female go over to my ex's house and slap the shiz outta her for doing that.. haha.. Cmon thing logically for a minute and not with your heart and you can see what she is doing isnt right.. Would you just let someone walk up to you and spit in your face ? i dont think so .. this is worse than that in my opinion..

Take care,

Peace

dr strangelove

Why am I the only guy on here who is confident enough in himself and his sexuality to not care about women seeing other guys.

I constantly hear "what is she cheats on me again"

"How can I forgive her?"

cmon arent any of you guys getting a bit on the side too fess up!!

You want these women back so bad learn to suck this crap in, and by a book on romance maybe you wouldnt have that problem in the first place!!

Or do a websearch for sites dealing with that stuff. I'd leave some links here but the rules of the site doesnt permit that.

And Mixwell you should buy a book on romance, sorry but sometimes you are just a pig when it comes to women. And your a bit self absorbed at times...

and btw miss well you could probably still get your ex back.. I think you should give her a call sometime and be sincere lose the attitude, just be sweet.

None you guys have the ability to read between the lines.

let me show you

1. ex female calls tells you she climaxed with you but not new guy.

2. she is calling

3. why not think of a way to get her to come over for a visit or a date??

I dont blame women for being ticked off at men we are so dense...

country gal

maybe i'm not getting the whole picture here, but i too cant understand what the hell you want with this chick. i think its totally disrespectful of her to tell you about all the sausage she's been having lately - unless for whatever reason you get off on it, then thats another topic that might fit better in another forum i also think its a bit of a stretch to suggest that shes asking you to marry her by saying "someday you'll marry me".... and even if it were true, why then is she sitting on some other dudes c**k instead of yours?!!

on the other hand, i do think you can get her back... but dont think you should - at least not without some couples counseling or something.

and strangelove, i dont agree that this is a matter of confidence and being comfortable with oneself .... looking for a little something on the side and not caring if the other person is doing the same sounds more like arrogance and selfishness.

I'm sure her love for you is boundless and all-encompassing when she has this other dude's cock in her mouth. She sounds like a keeper.

Originally posted by tanbark813

I'm sure her love for you is boundless and all-encompassing when she has this other dude's cock in her mouth. She sounds like a keeper.

lol :laugh:

Thanks,

My thoughts Alan,

You are a sucker a big grape lolipop.... Open your blind eyes.

She is not bragging to you, that you are a good lover, she is rubbing it in your face that she is having sex with all these other people and trying to sugar coat it. I can't just call my ex and say "hey honey, I have been having great sex with all these other people" Instead you try to come up with an excuse to tell them, such as not being able to have the big O.

Also, don't ask for others people in-put and then put them down. That is just as rude and disrespectful to us here as your ex is being to you.

lost_in_chgo

Remember this phrase:

"I'm not you're f*cking girlfriend."

Say that next time she starts telling you about her new boyfriend.

She's being completely disrespectful, whatever fantasyland image of complete and total love you've concocted here, it certainly is not being returned.

kellydontwanttasleep

Just_Alan thats cool you your friends with your ex, your a good guy

Marshbear32

Thanks,

Alan

Alan,

When you post here you have to expect advice you want to hear as well as some you don't. You are free to take that wish you agree with and discard that you don't like.

None you guys have the ability to read between the lines.

let me show you

1. ex female calls tells you she climaxed with you but not new guy.

2. she is calling

3. why not think of a way to get her to come over for a visit or a date??

I dont blame women for being ticked off at men we are so dense...

Remember, you asked US for help. If you have ALL the answers then continue on with your life.

dr strangelove

Marshbear you are quoting my response to Alans post. Not his response to mine.

Hopefully he "reads between the lines".

Sometimes when someone goes off with someone else, its not about the person left in the first place. Its about them. Think about it.

Plus if they were broken up already...

but what do I know right..?

Marshbear32
Marshbear you are quoting my response to Alans post. Not his response to mine.

Hopefully he "reads between the lines".

Sorry, Dr. Strangelove. My mistake. I copied the wrong post. :o