My first love came back, I'm torn

Hi everyone,

let me be short.

I was dumped by my first love, she cheated on me(she says "just a kiss", it's still cheating to me), dumped me and then tried a LDR with this guy.

Two months after the breakup with the other guy, she came back to me, but I'm dating another girl (it's been 3 month now, I like her).

Plus, and it's a big plus, we never slept together (we've been together for almost 5 years), but she has not waited to have sex with the new guy.

My problem is, I think about her and the good times we had together, in a certain way I want to live those moments again and talk to her and stuff like these, sometimes I see her in my future, etc.

On the other hand, I think I know myself enough to say that I could not trust her like I used to, and it would be terrible to be in a relationship like that.

In the end, I'm here to ask for experience of getting back with a cheater, or any advice you'll give me, since I don't have many people around me to talk to.

Thank you so much

OP I don't think it's possible to "live those moments again" with your ex. Her leaving you for another guy changed everything. That can't be undone.

My experience is once someone gives me a reason to distrust them that's always going to be at the back of my mind, no matter how sincere they appear to be.