Long story

Beginning of last year I cheated on my husband regretted it came clean and we worked it out I felt really bad and he made me feel even worse about it, fast forward to over a year now and we have a 3 week old baby and through pregnancy and birth I thought something was off so snooped to see if it was paranoia after what I did or baby blues combined, found out he was gambling secretly and then after discussing and sorting that out I found out before I cheated he had been on affair sites after sex and talking to girls and swapping pictures so after making me feel even worse and stuff like he was golden turns out he would have cheated if he had found someone and to this day still brings it up when he was the one saying he was depressed at the time and I didn’t care making me feel awaful when he was ok to look for sex off other girls, now I’m just left wondering how many more secrets as I’ve found other accounts I can’t get into that are secret so did he actually get with someone. I know I was in the wrong for cheating too and we worked through that and discussed why I felt the need to

ExpatInItaly

Firstly, punctuation is your friend.

Secondly, we can't tell you if he actually had sex with anyone. I would think it likely, but you will probably never really know. You say you two worked it out after you cheated, but you can surely see now that this is not true at all.

There is evidently no trust at all in your marriage anymore. You also have an infant in the mix. I would strongly encourage you two to seek marriage counselling, as the damage done here runs deep and you two are probably not going to make it out of this intact without some professional guidance and a solid commitment from both of you.