dating

advise please! i was dating a girl for a month and things were going really well until we were at my place and we got quite drunk and from one second to another we were in bed and had a really awkward sexual encounter. it didnt feel rite and i went to the toilet and when i came back she said she didnt want to do it as she didnt know me well enough. it was horrifically embarrassing for me. anyway, two days later i hadnt heard from her and in disalusion i sent her a message saying her delayed response shows she is not in to me and maybe were not rite for each other and really it was a bad message to send as i did actaully really like her. she was very angry with the message understandibly and said i made things stressful for no reason.. i tried to appologise and ended up having a pity party messaging her when i had been drinking saying how much i liked her and ended up forcing her away to the point where she said she didnt want to meet anymore. i lost a lot of dignity by sending the sorry messages and really wish id have met her face to face to talk it though and not complecate things via message... its been two weeks and i really miss her and wish we didnt have the awkward sexual encounter as things were great up until then..... is there any way back for me? i doubt it but i cant get her out my head... any advise would be greatly appreciated.. thank you

Welcome to LS!

Consider having a few normal dates before going back to the sexual stuff, and also make sure to be less drunk. You'll be more in control. Contrary to popular belief, alcohol doesn't necessarily make the sex better, especially if you haven't had lots of experience ;)

First step - ask her out again. If she declines, you'll have to approach this with emotional integrity and leave her alone. The next bus always comes in 15 minutes old chap.

• Like 1