LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Second Chances

Got back together with ex, found out she had a lover during break

Second Chances Called it off but doubting the decision now? Someone wants you back? Let us know about it!

Like Tree6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27th February 2019, 5:56 PM   #16
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik0011 View Post
And then she told me she emailed him she wants to cease contact, but then blocked his email immediately.

That's also seems odd. She showed me the sent email, but seems odd to not be curious at all about the others response?

Her excuses for the above actions are that she loved me for 4 years and would always drop anyone for me. But now I have a hard time believing that since she started with him when her and I cooled off and never told me until I really had to pry it out of her.
Odd?

She told him she wants NC.
She goes NC and blocks him.

And you wonder why she did not wait for her OM to answer
her before blocking him. It is called going NC. She wants NC.
She does not give a rats rear end what he thinks. Because
that is what going NC means.
oldtruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th March 2019, 12:45 PM   #17
Established Member

^^^^^^^^

This ^^^^
Sunlight72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th March 2019, 6:05 PM   #18
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtruck View Post
Odd?

She told him she wants NC.
She goes NC and blocks him.

And you wonder why she did not wait for her OM to answer
her before blocking him. It is called going NC. She wants NC.
She does not give a rats rear end what he thinks. Because
that is what going NC means.
lol. Been months since I posted here but this really made me chuckle

Totally makes sense but then again, you don't always have to block. In my case, my Ex sent me crumbs for 3 years and they still haven't stopped. I never responded. I had my reasons for not blocking but it doesn't really matter. Both ways work. Just depends on the situation and people involved.
marky00 is offline   Reply With Quote