Can't believe it's happening

From my previous posts, I talked about my ex that I really missed and wanted back, but each time we were supposed to go out, she would bail on me. She broke up with me and after numerous attempts to win her back, I finally decided there is nothing else I could do. This was around November. We have had very seldom contact between then and about 2 weeks ago when she randomly messaged me about re-reading our old messages and how much we loved each other. Then the other day I saw on snapchat she asked if anyone had a pickup truck who could help her. I do, so I asked what she needed. She asked if I could go with her to pick up a bed and bring it back to her place.

I was shocked to hear she would be willing to see me again since it has been 9 months since I've seen her. I'm due to see her tomorrow but I am super nervous. We only have an hour because she has work early, but I want to maximize my time. How do I know if she is still into me? Are there signs to look for? Also how should I act? Like a friend? BF? just random figure? Please Help

You are playing a dangerous game but the best way to act here is to be civilized and professional. Don't read too much into emotions just yet.

I'm due to see her tomorrow but I am super nervous. We only have an hour because she has work early, but I want to maximize my time. How do I know if she is still into me? Are there signs to look for? Also how should I act? Like a friend? BF? just random figure? Please Help

Don't act like a boyfriend (I assume that's what you mean by BF) when you've been broken up this long. You could be friendly and cordial, but I would keep it at that for now. Don't jump the gun and assume this means that reconciliation is in the cards. See how she interacts with you and try to gauge her intentions first.

• Author

UPDATE:

So I went and saw her today for about an hour to give her a hand. Things went okay, we talked quite a bit about our lives and where we are now. It wasn't awkward or sad or anything. I guess for me, I felt like the chemistry and magic was gone. Like she seemed like the same person, I just wasn't head over heels for her. I really don't know what she thought, I can't imagine it's too different from me. It does make me sad though to feel differently.

My question is, should I attempt to ask her out for dinner in the near future to catch up some more when we aren't in a rush?

Also when I got home she texted me that her sister (I just met today) thought I was really sweet, and that we should get back together.

I guess it would depend. You say "I guess for me, I felt like the chemistry and magic was gone." Do you think this is really the case? If so then what is the point? Or do you think you felt that way because you only an hour to spend with her and you were rushed? If so then you should?

If you give chase there's a good chance she'll back off.

She dumped you remember.

Dating is a tryout. What has dating her told you?

You said your feelings were gone. Why bother with this?

• Author
If you give chase there's a good chance she'll back off.

She dumped you remember.

Dating is a tryout. What has dating her told you?

You said your feelings were gone. Why bother with this?

Kind of like the person above you mentioned, I feel that us being rushed hurt my feelings for her. I only had an hour, and the whole time I was either driving or lifting and moving her mattresses, so I didn't get to have a one on one, sit down conversation. I want to take her to dinner just to see if that changes anything, and if a future is possible.

If you feel that way then ask her out.

This time around if she says no cut her off completely block everything and move on with your life