Should i stay or go

Me and my ex broke up a week ago tommorrow, it was over something that to me was very stupid. Although i think that maybe i was too controlling and bitc#$ all the time, so i'm sure all of those things built up and then it was finally too much!

Since we've been apart we still talk, b/c we both hang out with the same people. Well i've been to his house twice since then. Last night he started telling me how hard it is, and he was sorry for everything that happened.

He fell asleep last night so i wrote him a note saying, he would always have a place in my heart, and he made me change and realize alot of things and how i act, also that whoever gets him is going to be a very lucky girl, and that i loved him. i left the note by his phone so he would see it when he got up this morning to go to work.

He sent me a text message saying that note really meant alot to him but he didn't understand what i meant by change, and i told him the way i act and my outlook on things now, but he would never know unless he gave us a second chance. He wrote back saying he didn't want to make a bad choice, and i told him to go out on a limb and have faith.

He said okay came over to my house when i get home so we can talk.

I want him back soo bad, but my question is do you think i should try and give it another chance and hope everything works out for the best. I love him more than anything and think it's worth it even if i have to deal with another heartbreak.

HELP