i want my fiancee back

hi.i had been going out with my girlfriend for 7 yrs. we were very close. we had bought a house a sold it and have now built a big new one in the country. we have no mortgage or money problems.

we saved very hard over the yrs to have all this but we also lived life, like going on hols every year. she is my whole world.

for the last few months i stopped goimg out socially, got kinda comfortable staying in. she was mad to go out so i left her out wit the girls. this girl is my best friend and we told each other everything. we were getting married in sept. but i cancelled it because i was nevous with all the people, i have a low esteem problem,

three weeks ago i came home and she said she was leaving me for 2 weeks to think about things. she wouldnt tell me nothing else. i went to her mobile and found txt, sex txts. i was devasted1 she admided she is txting a guess for the last month she met in a club and snogged him aew times. she also said she had feeling for him. she still loves me though. we've had sexual problems through our whole relationship because shes on saroxat the gives u no sex drive and she was very sensitive down there. but we made good of it and did other stuff.

i feel so hurt now. she won't come back now. she was part of the whole family. my sister is like a sister to her. i've talked on the phone to her just saying i'l always be there for you and she special to me. she says says shes not and is telling me to get some girls for myself. im so confused. she the love of my life and i don't know wat to do. i think she still txting this other guy and seeing him. maybe she might be able to have sex with him because it new and exciting and she thinks we're not compatable.

please has anyone any outside insight into this please?

Wait...did she have sex with the guy she met? I dont know what "snogged" means so I am assuming it means she f***ed him?

• 3 weeks later...