ex and buying a new ring

changingmale

Has anyone had good relationship with your spouse and you wanted to get back with them that you bought a new engagement ring or wedding ring? I am thinking about buying a new engagement ring next yr depending on how the relationship is then

Happy Lemming

I've never been married, but was engaged once.

When she broke it off, she returned the ring. My plan was to have the diamond reset in a different setting, if I got re-engaged (which never happened).

How do you feel about re-setting the main stone in a different setting, maybe platinum setting with other stones around the main stone?? Maybe use her birthstones to set off the main stone??

Its definitely a lot cheaper to have the stone reset, then to purchase a whole new ring...

Just my two cents... All the best...

Has anyone had good relationship with your spouse and you wanted to get back with them that you bought a new engagement ring or wedding ring? I am thinking about buying a new engagement ring next yr depending on how the relationship is then

You “wanted to get back with them”? So you’re not with your “spouse”? Are they your spouse then?

I remember your previous posts about your estranged wife just wanting casual sex from you and nothing more. Surely you've got better things to spend money on than a ring for a woman who only wants sex from you?

• Author
I remember your previous posts about your estranged wife just wanting casual sex from you and nothing more. Surely you've got better things to spend money on than a ring for a woman who only wants sex from you?

The relationship has changed and better. We are not together (yet) but thinking about this next year