Boyfriend (23) lied to me (22) 2 years?

flowersroses1

flowersroses1

We have been together 2 years.

I have noticed that my boyfriend has been liking these girls facebook and instagram pictures (it has appeared in my feed)

i confronted him and asked who this girl was and he said that this girl was a uni friend. I left it there.

I found out later that she never went to his university and was not a friend.

I asked him about this "friend" again and he said yeah she dropped out of university in second year.

this was not the case, she never showed up for his course in 2015 and since he has been liking her selfies regulalry and beach pics (we got together on 2016).

he said he lied to prevent and argument because he "couldn't be bothered". but why lie? he knows I am not bothered about friends pictures and all that, I'm not crazy! they are his friends, but to like a complete strangers selfies, he doesnt like the other pictures she posts of family..if he didn't I wouldn't be as bothered to start with

.and then to look me in the eye and lie?

I am so upset and need advice. i get naturally people find other people attractive blah blah I just don't know how to react after 2 years he lies to my face?

i confronted him and asked who this girl was and he said that this girl was a uni friend. I left it there.

I found out later that she never went to his university and was not a friend.

I asked him about this "friend" again and he said yeah she dropped out of university in second year.

this was not the case, she never showed up for his course in 2015 and since he has been liking her selfies regulalry and beach pics (we got together on 2016).

So...how does he know her? How did you manage to find out these details about her?

He lied to avoid your wrath. If you want to avoid lies, try to avoid *confronting* people. Instead, have a conversation.

• Like 1
he doesn't know her. I saw it on Facebook she goes to another uni that's now closer to home for her

So she's just a random that he added to his Friends?

Have there been other issues like this before? It seems as though this might not be the first time you've encountered such a situation with him.

He lied as he knows he has really no good excuse to account for him following this girl, and liking her selfies and her beach pics, apart from the fact he is lusting after her and trying to gain her attention.