4 months and still missing ex

Hi everyone i would appreciate if you can read my previous couple posts about my recent breakup to get a better understanding. But long story short i broke up with ex bf of 2 years in june because i didnt see a future and wasnt sure of my feelings for him. I tried online dating to get over him but i find myself constantly comparing everyone to him which i know is a big no no. Since we broke up i tried to beg him back for another chance 3 Times with no positive results, he was too hurt and said even if we tried it would just be toxic and said he doesnt trust me anymore (did not cheat on him) but i fee he’s referring to me not being honest with him about my feelings for him while dating. Once i saw things were getting serious we were planning vacations together (he was my first real relationship) it got me more worried about our future and my feelings for him which is why i ended up ending it becuase i didnt want him to be with someone who is unsure of her feelings for him and felt he deserved to b with someone who knows they want to be with him. But fast forward to now i still miss him and just want to reach out to him, does anyone have any positive second chances experiences or whether i should not contact him which i know is the rught answer.

I don't think you miss your ex. You're feeling a void and you currently haven't filled that void that's been left since your break-up. This isn't about your ex.

You ended it for a reason. You're realizing that the grass isn't greener on the other side but that does not mean you need to go back to what didn't feel right for you.

Stop contacting him. You broke up with him and you now need to respect his decision to heal and move on. This isn't just about you.

You didn't see a future with him eventhough you dated for two years. Don't revert back to him because you have nothing else going for you in the way of dating prospects.