strategy for getting her back

Hi everybody, first I want to apologize for my english. Its not my first language. I was looking for some advice about situation with my ex girlfriend.

Last week my (ex) girlfriend told me that something is happening and her love to me disappeared. It was complete shock for me, I really didnt expect that. We talked about that. Thing is that last month i behaved like idiot and I know that. I was stressed about other thinks and i wasnt paying her enough attention. Often i was grumpy and not much supportive. During our long conversation she started to feel better and we ended up in bed toggether.

I was hoping that its fine but after two days she told me that she isnt feeling fine. she invited me for dinner and told me again thaht she isnt loving me again. We had long several hour conversation. She cried a lot A LOT. I cried little bit but it was wierd. She was crying only when i mentioned that iam done and it hurt me. It was like she felt guilty. But when i told her in joke that iam going to pick up some girls with my friend she immediately smiled at me and said: you should and you are great guy and so on. We again end up having sex (very bad sex because i wasnt kind of ready after all of this). After it we were talking whole night about things we ussually talked when we were toggether. She started to smile again and i saw sparkle in her eyes again and she even told me that she belive in us but we need time. Before we fell asleep it was looking fine. At the morning it was again little bit wierd and i had again feeling that it isnt fine. Then I jus walked away. It was at Thurssday and I started no contact since that day and its whole week already,

Now I really love her and I want to be with her but what strategy should I choose?

Should I continue No contact? or should i show interest and message her? She is little bit unstable and under great stress from many other things. My best friend lost his girlfriend too and after 2 months they ended up toggether and now they are married. He told me tha he get her back by showing interest. But everbody on internet talking about NO CONTACT. Iam kind of desperate. Iam really looking for advice from you.

Also we are visiting same gym and i dont know what to do when iam going to met her there. Because everybody is telling me that I should behave that iam fine but its looking that she was looking for reasons to move on and clearly feeling that iam fine is making it much easier for her. Anyway thanks for your time and all advices.

Just check out this video.

7 Principles To Get An Ex Back

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
just1looking2

Good advice from PRW above, also this guy https://exbackpermanently.com/blog/

Its about reminding her what she liked about you, its about being strong, and its about checking your ego at the door.

It not about apologies, its not about promises, its not about convincing her with words

It depends on the situation and the girl, but if she is worth fighting for - do the homework, figure out out what she has been telling you

and....if there is success, and I hope there is, something like relationship maintenance, so you have better communication and are able to check in on a regular basis.

I am going through similar as you, it is not easy but dont give up. Turn out the noise that says: no contact, screw her, move on.

At some point you will know if its time to move on, after you satisfy yourself that you have done all you can

Good luck

• Like 2

If she wants to break up, then you break up and stop chasing her. She knows where you are if she wants you back, but you should be staying busy and dating other women because if she told you she's not into you anymore, I don't see how you come back from that. I think that was pity sex. It sounds like she just doesn't have any big feelings for you.

• Author

Thank you for all of your responses.;);) Sometimes its great just to share your burden. Many things happened since my post and its all bit crazy. I dont know if i can describe it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author

So now we are friends with benefits. Its kind of difficult. At moments I make her chukling and laughing and she grab me by hand and looking at me with loving eyes. Another moments she is cold and still repeating that we are just friends. Is there still chance? Was somebody in similar situation? Thanks for all responses.

So now we are friends with benefits. Its kind of difficult. At moments I make her chukling and laughing and she grab me by hand and looking at me with loving eyes. Another moments she is cold and still repeating that we are just friends. Is there still chance? Was somebody in similar situation? Thanks for all responses.

As you love her and she has told you she doesn't love you, then being fwb is a very bad idea for you.

You are going to get very hurt and you are just prolonging the agony.

for you, car crash waiting to happen. She will happily go and find someone else and then drop you, then you'll be upset. But, i wish you the best

Afstandsbediening

So she is using you for sex?

She tells you she doesnt love you anymore, so try to accept that. Go NC for a while and see whether she misses you.

• 5 months later...
  • Author

So I just wanted to inform you guys that we got back toggether at Christmas. Still together and its more intense than ever before. Just wanted to thank you for help and maybe to give somebody hope :)

Thanks Cory. I am just about past hope for my own situation - down to about .5%.

But - it makes my heart happy to hear you are together, and better than before - that's incredible!

Your story does at least help me feel I did the right thing in remaining in contact here and there and being open to a reconciliation. I did what I could, with patience, without drama. We were long distance, but I did what I could have.

Congratulations C - I am glad for you :)