Breaking up, not sure about getting back?

So here's the situation...

We've kissed with one girl before 4-5 months, and since then we told ourselves that we wouldnt go deeper and more serious. So time passed by, with almost everyday hanging out, and getting deeper and depeer into that "relationship" (escaping the talk, what we're going to do).

So.. a couple of days the girl txted me telling me that she cant be on that level, not knowing if we are in a relationship or not.. And I told her that I dont want to give her false hope and that we got so deep into the "relationship"... and she asking me on what are in the moment, the decisions were either get into serious relationship or stop that kind of hanging out.. more than a week passed, so now Im asking myself did I make the right thing.. Im still unsure if im in love with her, or im just scared to be alone.. My head is so confused.. and Im missing her more and more...

Dunno If i need to talk to her eyes to eyes. im not sure what im gonna say. because i dont know what my feelings are

thanks.

Edited by xontefi

Don't lead her on if you're not sure what do you want from her. It's better for you both to leave her. Find someone else who would make you feel you want a relationship. You just miss her attraction to you but not herself.