Well she came back.. Kind of

So she left around 7 months ago. has tried to keep in contact for trivial things, and to keep me hanging on just enough to try and make sure i cant fully move on.

She came over saturday - first time she had seem me since before Christmas. She told me how she made a mistake, how she loves me more than the girl she left me for, how all she can think about is me every day since she left. And how she wants to get back together. I told her i need to have a think about it.

The following day, she had told her girlfriend she still loved me, they had, had a "talk" and now she is saying she did not mean any of what she said, and only said it because she was feeling guilty.

I cant get my head around how any one can be so cruel to do such a thing to another person..... She is basically now saying she wanted to see if i would still take her back after all she has done LOL so now she feels great about her self at the expense of me... what a vile woman.

Edited by gonebibi

This is a good thing albeit painful. It's going to help you move on instead of eating crumbs, which based on your other threads, you've been doing.

• Author

I'm an idiot i guess. I try and see the best in people, and when some one is telling you how much they love you and that they want you back and that they cant stop thinking about you, crying on your shoulder in hysterics i assume they are being genuine...

I cant even begin to say how much of a head f*** this is, even after what she did i assumed she would not do anything worse. Hell i didn't think she was capable. Just goes to show after 8 years together with someone you don't fully know them until you break up. I don't think i fully understand what has gone off in her head. I am convinced she is having some sort of mental break down.

To be honest im surprised this has not thrown me over the edge, i sometimes think that's what she wants? does she want to push me as far as she can to make me do something stupid?

Edited by gonebibi

The best thing to do now is move on, and part of doing so is to cut all contact with her, block number and direct any emails to trash. It will feel good once you do!

I'm an idiot i guess. I try and see the best in people, and when some one is telling you how much they love you and that they want you back and that they cant stop thinking about you, crying on your shoulder in hysterics i assume they are being genuine...

I cant even begin to say how much of a head f*** this is, even after what she did i assumed she would not do anything worse. Hell i didn't think she was capable. Just goes to show after 8 years together with someone you don't fully know them until you break up. I don't think i fully understand what has gone off in her head. I am convinced she is having some sort of mental break down.

To be honest im surprised this has not thrown me over the edge, i sometimes think that's what she wants? does she want to push me as far as she can to make me do something stupid?

She did this to you before -- in March when you posted a thread. That should have been the indicator. This is just a repeat.

I suggest you block her everywhere. She knows you can be easily manipulated. At some point you need to take responsibility for your own healing and that means taking the necessary steps to keep people like her away. She has nothing to give you and she's shown you that twice.

• Author
She did this to you before -- in March when you posted a thread. That should have been the indicator. This is just a repeat.

I suggest you block her everywhere. She knows you can be easily manipulated. At some point you need to take responsibility for your own healing and that means taking the necessary steps to keep people like her away. She has nothing to give you and she's shown you that twice.

to be fair, she said she missed me etc, but never said that she wanted to get back together and cried in my arms lol, i had no reason to think she was not being genuine with her actions this time around. But i know she is a liar, and i know she is also heartless and has no respect or thought for anyone elses feelings but her own that much is very clear after this weekend.

to be fair, she said she missed me etc, but never said that she wanted to get back together and cried in my arms lol, i had no reason to think she was not being genuine with her actions this time around. But i know she is a liar, and i know she is also heartless and has no respect or thought for anyone elses feelings but her own that much is very clear after this weekend.

You need to block her from having any access to you. It will help you move on.

• 2 weeks later...