Slept with EX GF while she is dating someone new.

On Saturday my ex GF come over to my house and we ended up having sex. But before we did we were talking and I asked her if she still loves me. She said she loves me but isn't in love with me that she is in love with this new person she has been seeing for 2 months.

After she left me (because of a bad sititutation not because we didn't get along) she jumped in this Relationship with this guy. She told me she knew him from before but just never dated.

She knows how I feel about her and I want to get back. We still talk form time to time and seen each other a couple times. But Sat she come over and she keep saying no I cant do anything with u, I love him ,not you, and that he has already met her whole family. She did say she still has feelings for me they just aren't as strong as they use to be.

So my question is if she is sooooo into this guy, why come over to my house, why let me start kissing u, and why sleep with me if she supposedly loves him more them me. Or is it just BS?

I know its a rebound and they are in the honeymoon stage. But she still hasn't called me or reached out to me. I did her yesterday and had a brief causal converstion.

So will she come back ? Or should I just fall back and don't contact her at all. I love her and want her back. What do I do? Need help.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
paragraphs/formatting ~T

You should move on from her. She has no concept as to what love is because she claims to be in love with this new guy yet cheats on him? Why would you even want to be with someone like her? She's telling you she isn't interested in you that way. The best thing you can do for yourself is to save your dignity and self-respect and move on from her. She is likely also using you as an emotional crutch as she transitions from your break-up.

If anything, her behavior should repulse you.

• Like 2

She's in love with the new guy and has sex with you? Tells you all you need to know about this one. Not relationship material at this point. You get back with her and she'll do the same to you.

She's not coming back to have a relationship with you but she may show up periodically to cheat on her new BF with you. Do you really want such a disloyal person back? Remember if they cheat with you, they will cheat on you.

• Like 1
Michelle ma Belle

Why did you seduce her knowing she was in another 'happy' relationship?

Why did you seduce her after she told you she was no longer in love with you?

Why did you seduce her after she told you that nothing was going to happen between the two of you?

Although I don't condone her actions and betrayal, I can't accept that she is the only one to blame here.

YOU have a big part in how this all went down.

Telling us that you did all of that because you 'love her' is bullsh*t. If you truly loved her and cared about her happiness then you would never have put her in such a compromising situation, even if she was the one seducing you.

Give your head a shake.

• Like 1
On Saturday my ex GF come over to my house and we ended up having sex. But before we did we were talking and I asked her if she still loves me. She said she loves me but isn't in love with me that she is in love with this new person she has been seeing for 2 months. After she left me (because of a bad sititutation not because we didn't get along) she jumped in this [FONT=Times New Roman][sIZE=3][/sIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][sIZE=3]Relationship with this guy. She told me she knew him from before but just never dated. She knows how I feel about her and I want to get back. We still talk form time to time and seen each other a couple times. But Sat she come over and she keep saying no I cant do anything with u, I love him ,not you, and that he has already met her whole family. She did say she still has feelings for me they just aren't as strong as they usto be. So my question is if she is sooooo into this guy, why come over to my house, why let me start kissing u, and why sleep with me if she supposedly loves him more them me. Or is it just BS, I know its a rebound and they are in the honeymoon stage. But she still hasn't called me or reached out to me. I did her yesterday and had a brief causal converstion. So will she come back ? Or should I just fall back and don't contact her at all. I love her and want her back. What do I do? Need help. [/sIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][sIZE=3] [/sIZE][/FONT]

Because she lacks integrity and is a dishonest cheater. Not sure why you would want her back

major_merrick

I've had sex with exes after they ended up in a relationship with someone else. The sex is hot, and is made hotter by the fact that you are sort of getting a bit of revenge on the ex and who they are with.

Make no mistake! Exes are almost never relationship material the second time around, and never that soon! You are deluding yourself on that one, and are going to get hurt. Feel good that you got to be with her again and that you're getting one over on the other person, but leave it at that. And even if that's all you do, you are setting yourself up for drama.

In general, I think the best kind of ex is the kind you never see or hear from again.

• Like 1

Is this the ex fiance who you left for the other woman? Or is this the other women who you broke up with repeatedly so that you could return to your fiance? http://www.loveshack.org/forums/romantic/other-man-woman/651722-we-were-perfect-other-then-me-being-engaged

Either way, I think you've just been given a dose of your own medicine. It's time to move on and leave this sordid mess behind you.

Edited by basil67
She's playing both you and her boyfriend for fools, OP.

Or indulging in some nicely played payback for how he treated her. Mind you, she's got a way to go before she evens the score.

• 2 weeks later...

I did the same once and at first I justified it because after all she had cheated on me with her current boyfriend when we were dating.

And at first everything was good UNTIL one day I realized that by doing what I was doing I was compromising my integrity and who I was and it was my fault. Sure it felt good at first- revenge,ego etc until I realized three things- she is always going to cheat on ANYONE she dates and nobody is an exception. Second she's toxic and the only thing she brings to my life is unnesscearry drama and third it wasn't me- I had allowed her to drag me down to her level which was my fault.

So I just blocked her and was done.